4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93yotasr5

Come and take it
Threads
Hey everyone.

Figured we may as well get this thread started early for all the fun planning and brainstorming.

Huge shout out to @KWalkerM and @The Machinist for facilitating this event the last 3 years. Kyle had asked me last year to take over for him in planning due to his new position at work and I am honored to be doing so.

so to start things off, I am thinking the days best for the event would be around the same time as last year. That would make it July 21-23. It is not set in stone yet. So if anyone wants to make another suggestion for the days lets hear it.

I have already started contacting companies for some raffle swag. If anyone has items they like to donate please let me know.
Eric

Last edited:
section saved for attendees:

this section saved for something else:

and lets save this section for another something just in case:

Should be in fools. might need a ride from Reno airport though depending where I end up this summer! Thanks for taking over!

Should be in fools. might need a ride from Reno airport though depending where I end up this summer! Thanks for taking over!

Im sure that can be worked out in some way.

My pleasure. I already can't wait!!

I wil need a t-shirt and sticker either way. I also need replacements from the past years since my window is gone with them

I wil need a t-shirt and sticker either way. I also need replacements from the past years since my window is gone with them

What's your address? I'll send you some.

What color do we want the official sticker this year? lol Desert Tan is still available...

Here's the previous stickers for reference:

I will be there for sure!! I could care less if my kids want to go somewhere they can go with my wife and I will go camping.
I missed 3 camping trips last year and I'm planning on going a lot more this year. Eric @93yotasr5 do you still have my swag from last year let me know if you could mail it to me and I could paypal you some cash. Thanks for taking over this trip and Congratulations. ;)

I will be there for sure!! I could care less if my kids want to go somewhere they can go with my wife and I will go camping.
I missed 3 camping trips last year and I'm planning on going a lot more this year. Eric @93yotasr5 do you still have my swag from last year let me know if you could mail it to me and I could paypal you some cash. Thanks for taking over this trip and Congratulations. ;)

Yes sir I do.

Go ahead and pm me your address I'll send it out. Don't worry about the pay pal thing. I gotcha covered.

I will bring you and the new wife a little something. You can't say NO!! :cheers:

This space reserved for nothing in particular.

Count me in!

I'm in! I'll volunteer to lead the Snake Lake night run again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom