4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting the list together now. Been out of the country. Sorry everyone!

@93yotasr5 Did you get deported to Mexico? Welcome back to U.S.A :clap::cheers:

@93yotasr5 Did you get deported to Mexico? Welcome back to U.S.A :clap::cheers:

Lmfao no!

I was in the British Virgin Islands. Back in the states now getting on our last connecting flight home!!! Be back around 10pm

I just got back from Japan...flight is a kick in the ass...but had a great time and seen some awesome rides while there

That's awesome!
I saw a couple nice yotas, but most of the vehicles on bvi seemed to be mitsubishis.

Last edited:
I knew it!! He is being deported to Siberia.:cheers:

Is there any info on what happens, how long, all that? Like are we chilling around a campground for a weekend or winching trucks up cliffs or ya know? I have two little kids so I'm just trying to figure out how this will all play out. Apologies, never been before.

Is there any info on what happens, how long, all that? Like are we chilling around a campground for a weekend or winching trucks up cliffs or ya know? I have two little kids so I'm just trying to figure out how this will all play out. Apologies, never been before.
All of the above, basically, whatever you feel like doing. It's a mildish 4x4 trail for a couple miles to get to the campground on the shore of a really nice lake. Lots of opportunity for hiking, biking, fishing, wheeling or just hanging out.

I'm not against lockers and am planning on re-gearing and putting a detroit in the back. But there's something be said for my $3K base truck and $100 winch.

i'm not gunna make it.

I'm not against lockers and am planning on re-gearing and putting a detroit in the back. But there's something be said for my $3K base truck and $100 winch.

There are options for wjeeling and sitting. 33s and not being afraid of thr skinny pedal and a spool in the rear got me through about everything in my old 60

its just a free for all type of trip. if you want to wheel and hit the trails, we usually go out in the mornings. There are a few different trails to hit up depending on length and difficulty. its a great spot to swim, fish , mtn bike, hang out near a fire and etc. plenty of activities for the kids to get into. There will be a drawing of some sort Saturday night.

If anyone has any items they'd like to donate to that cause let me know.

thanks

I'll bring either a big bottle of burbon or run that can go in the prize pool. I will be up Thursday night to Sunday morning

Awesome! I have a couple things to throw in as well.

Still on the fence...

Since I won't make it to Rubithon because of the date being moved, we planned ourselves a Rubicon trip for the July 27-30th, which is the week after this. If my wife doesn't give me s*** about it, then I'm good!

Regardless, whether I make it or not, I will be donating goodies for the raffle. No mre CB's... maybe ham this time:flipoff2:

:cheers:

I would be interested in a winch clinic...never used one before and different options and pull types would be beneficial to learn. I've got a new m8000, that I'd like to learn to utalize for different pulls..maybe on Saturday, if someone would like to run one?:clap: :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom