4th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Much to Charles’s dismay, I got the go ahead from my wife @CatskillsRunner to attend.

See you all there.
Quite the contrary, anyone who owns a 70 Series or has an interest in the Series is cordially invited. As a matter of fact we'll put you to work by providing you with a trail map and allowing you to guide on some of Windrock's "big boy" trails. :)

Look forward to you leading a ride on a big boy trail.
I’m thinking Rattle Rock, 39, Rail Trail, and Atomic Ridge ....

Quite the contrary, anyone who owns a 70 Series or has an interest in the Series is cordially invited. As a matter of fact we'll put you to work by providing you with a trail map and allowing you to guide on some of Windrock's "big boy" trails. :)

I doubt anyone is interested in allowing their vehicle to look like mine.

... Except for maybe Larry...

Not sure if my truck is in good enough condition to take on.any big boy trails!

Mine probably looks worse!

Mine probably looks worse!

Doubt it.

8804326A-3766-4EE0-92F4-3396C96DCCFF.jpeg

Not sure if my truck is in good enough condition to take on.any big boy trails!
There are suitable trails for every skill level. We'll make sure that most of your tires stay firmly planted on the ground.
:)

The "GO DATE" is rapidly approaching so ask your boss and your wife (unless they are one in the same) if you can come out and play. Based on early commitments this will most likely be the largest gathering of 70 Series Land Cruisers east of the Mississippi on an annual basis and you'll want to be part of that. (History in the making so to speak) :)

* Although we may have a LJ and a FJ attend this years event they are still "thin in the ranks" so if you own one feel free to join us.

That seems like I resemble that remark. It probably is just paranoia on my part.
I do not have a kitchen pass yet. Our anniversary is the 27th and my :princess: has not defined how she would like to celebrate yet, so I am a maybe keeping close tabs on the event details from the sidelines. If a pass gets issued inside lead time, I need to be prepared.

That seems like I resemble that remark. It probably is just paranoia on my part.
I do not have a kitchen pass yet. Our anniversary is the 27th and my :princess: has not defined how she would like to celebrate yet, so I am a maybe keeping close tabs on the event details from the sidelines. If a pass gets issued inside lead time, I need to be prepared.
What could be more romantic than taking your bride on a trail ride? :)
As for "being prepared" you just need a few gallons of diesel fuel and a road atlas.

What could be more romantic than taking your bride on a trail ride? :)
As for "being prepared" you just need a few gallons of diesel fuel and a road atlas.

I been told that I am not a good judge of what is romantic, so it probably applies to your judgement too.

Otherwise for Charles' starter list ...

My season pass to Wind Rock is current until May2019.
I have the route committed to memory so the road atlas is nullified
No intermediate fuel stops required, so I can easily fuel up in Oak Ridge or Oliver Springs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom