Events/Trails 4th Annual 200LCDC Event (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We left Alpine Loop off the agenda on Saturday as we were concerned that folks would make it back in time for the Slee dinner. Of course, it’d be a great option for anyone on Romer’s timeline and heading on Saturday who’s not coming to the dinner. We’d consider putting it on the agenda if there’s a contingent that wants to do it on Saturday as long as they’re leaving Telluride by 7am at the latest.

We left Alpine Loop off the agenda on Saturday as we were concerned that folks would make it back in time for the Slee dinner. Of course, it’d be a great option for anyone on Romer’s timeline and heading on Saturday who’s not coming to the dinner. We’d consider putting it on the agenda if there’s a contingent that wants to do it on Saturday as long as they’re leaving Telluride by 7am at the latest.
I'm camping at Cayton, which is south of Ophir, so if I did this I'd want to meet the group in Ophir rather than Telluride.

I wouldn't mind doing the Alpine Loop on Friday either, but I'd really like to do Imogene/Black Bear, and the Saturday schedule was currently Ophir/Black Bear.

Have a great time everyone! I really wish I could go but ya know, duty calls. Next year the truck should be built and ready to rock.

Thanks Cole I hadn't noticed the schedule before or I had forgotten.

We leave Saturday morning from Orange County, CA and will stay in Flagstaff that eve. We'll be hitting Monument Valley on Sunday on the way to Hanksville UT where we'll do Cathedral Valley and Valley of the Gods, plus possibly stopping at Goblin Valley while in the area. Tuesday we drive to Telluride via Grand Junction and have Wednesday to wander Telluride before the reception. Looking forward to seeing everyone. We leave Telluride on Sunday to arrive home sometime Monday with a stop in St. George.

Just a quick reminder to review the website for the complete schedule. We have trail groups and start times as well as meeting places throughout the week. Look forward to seeing everyone Wednesday evening for Elite’s kickoff night!

I called and left a VM. I was planning on mounting them tomorrow and leaving sunday at 3am for Telluride. But i'm worried I might not make that departure time.

are they supposed to be in the box or would they have been sent in an email?
They didn’t have much when I got mine. It isn’t a simple install.

were they hard to put on without instructions? Any chance you could send me a picture of your undercarriage? where the bolts go and lollypop thread goes?

Send me a private message with your email and I will send you what I have. My mechanic did the install - he has a lift, a shop full of tools, and another mechanic to help when he needed another set of hands. It took him more than 8 hours. YMMV.

Send me a private message with your email and I will send you what I have. My mechanic did the install - he has a lift, a shop full of tools, and another mechanic to help when he needed another set of hands. It took him more than 8 hours. YMMV.

Sent. Thanks I appreciate it

Popped the 3rd row out so we will have more room for all of Zoey's stuff:) Heading to Moab and then Telluride in a couple hours, so damn cool!!!
email5481.jpg
i-8t78qsQ-X3.jpg

I am looking forward to a Gulches run and a black bear run. I have done the basins run a few times.

Leaving from telluride over Imogene in the morning should avoid running into a group coming the other way. Two years ago we had a hell of a time getting two groups going two different directions by each other

1.JPG
2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom