Events/Trails 4th Annual 200LCDC Event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruiserdc.com
Update July 10:

@sleeoffroad Saturday night dinner has been finalized. Check out the website for complete details.

Trail etiquette and being responsible at the event. Due to fires and mud slides resources are limited at USFS. Take care of the trails and keep it beautiful.

Groups will be limited to 10 200s max. No exceptions.

We are adding a 4th trail group to each day to help spread out the group size and a 5th group on Friday. Check out the site for updated group info.

Update: July 1

IMPORTANT UPDATES

We have migrated all event info completely over to the website. Please be sure to review carefully and contact us with any questions.

All trails and group trails are now listed. I'm very excited how this is shaping up and will allow people to have some flexibility with start times and trail options. Also a first for this year @sleeoffroad will be guiding a group on Friday with on trail techniques on how to use a winch, hi-lift and many other off-road equipment.

Update: June 28

Pleased to announce ARB will be sponsoring our event once again this year!

Update: June 27

Pleased to announce our Opening Event sponsored by Elite Land Cruisers will take place at the New Sheridan Historic Bar. Event starts at 5pm on July 25th.

Elite Land Cruisers will be providing wristbands, which is good for 2 drinks plus swag bags for drivers, guests and kids.

We will also be handing out lanyards to all attendees.

For complete details check out the website www.200lcdc.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Update: April 18

Slee Off Road will be leading a trail run on Thursday for those who want to learn the basics of off roading and understanding the capabilities of your 200. This will include how to use a winch, hi lift and other useful tips.

The trail will be easy but will allow you get comfortable for tackling more difficult trails the rest of the week. Slee will offer a similar review another morning for the more seasoned drivers as well before we hit the trails.

As always Slee will help guide a group or 2 through Black Bear.

Update: April 2

Elite Land Cruisers will be sponsoring our opening event July 25. More details to come...

UPDATE: March 16

Hey all-

Cole has set up the sign up sheet. Link below. Please sign up with dates attending, number of people in your group and if you are confirmed or just a maybe. Some of you have already signed up but please update with the new version.

200LCDC 2018: Telluride

We will start gathering headcount so we can get some organization for trail runs and dinner with @sleeoffroad

UPDATE:

4th annual LCDC will be in Telluride, CO July 25-29... sponsored by Slee Off Road

Copy of post 133 below. Just so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.

Hello all--

Well this thread has really taken off which is cool to see but also these last couple of months has really allowed me to take a step back and relax from all this planning and why the event started in the first place.

I started this "gathering" 4 years ago with the notion of loving Land Cruiser's and wheeling. I really wanted to just wheel with like minded people. I didn't want anyone to pay or feel excluded like other events that are capped. I didn't want to make any money for doing these but after growing each year it has been more and more difficult to organize and try to accommodate everyone's requests. I really enjoyed seeing the large number of people and all those 200's and heck even having Toyota and ARB join us last year was awesome. In the end though life is always busy... work schedules/demands, kids playing sports and just needing a relaxing getaway. LCDC has turned into a non-relaxing event for me.

For year 4, I'd like to tone it down and get back to the original idea of taking our 200's out and just wheeling.... No big sponsors, no start times and trail sign ups. If you love Land Cruiser's and want a relaxing, fun filled couple of days with good friends and beautiful mountains then the 4th annual LCDC is for you.

This year's destination will be Telluride, CO - July 25-29. The goal this year will be running any trails you like and making your own evening activities. We'll still get together every day to hit trails but I won't be making any sort of schedule. Telluride is a beautiful city with lots of options for kids, food, hiking, biking and camping.

As always Slee Off Road will be sponsoring again and we'll have 1 organized dinner for the group. I hope to see you there and we can enjoy our cruisers and great trails together.

Announcements will be made in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned to www.200lcdc.com and our Facebook page for more details...

Last edited:
Count me in regardless of where it is. Moab would be nice.

Count me in regardless of where it is. Moab would be nice.

If it's not, are you down for another pre-trip to Moab?
I want to do the hell-night route again but start early and run rusty nail at the end. Shouldn't be as bad, plus we'll both have winches this time around. Maybe camp halfway in Golden Spike.

I want to do the hell-night route again but start early and run rusty nail at the end. Shouldn't be as bad, plus we'll both have winches this time around. Maybe camp halfway in Golden Spike.
I'm in!

Nice! Looks like we're getting the band back together :)

Are you thinking of getting steel bumpers before the next trip? Seems like the plastic did fine (kinda). Just curious.
Yes pre run is must.

I will setup the pre run trip dates after main event is set.

Oh no, Ill be taking the Moab Pre-Funk planning back over buddy. Im back in action for 18'
Thanks

Last edited:

I'll be in on a Moab pre-run... Or even a post-run...

I'm in on the pre-run, and the run. I've missed my last one. Years from now I'll really regret having missed #3.

Last edited:
This became Moab pre run hijack. Cody coordinate with @Willy beamin for dates. Any babies due again? LOL

Nice! Looks like we're getting the band back together :)

Are you thinking of getting steel bumpers before the next trip? Seems like the plastic did fine (kinda). Just curious.
proly rolling the tupperware bumpers again but adding full skids underneath!

@kreiten , just keep poppin' that plastic baby!

Chicks dig scars. ;)

I'll be back as well!

Keep me posted on dates. I'd like to do Moab next year (or if the trip is somewhere else, then some future year). Wife wants to spend a couple days on the White Rim trail as well next time we're in Moab. My kids want to do the Maze but I don't feel prepared to tackle that yet.

Gonna keep rolling plastic bumpers until they're trashed sufficiently to warrant steel ones.

Announcements will be made in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned to www.200lcdc.com and our Facebook page for more details...

This thread needs a voting button ;)

My goal is to visit all the national parks, so keep rotating locations!

page1-776px-NationalParks.forwiki.pdf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom