For Sale 45 Bed and other parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright. Here goes. I am looking to sell off some of the stuff that came with my parts truck. I have tried to take some pictures of most things I have, but will have missed a few things. If you have any specific requests or see something on the shelf, just ask. Some of the parts are obviously a little difficult to ship, so I won’t be doing that for the larger and bulkier items (unless you reallllllly want me to). Parts are in a warehouse in Port Kells, British Columbia. Prices here are open to offers (and in Canadian dollars). Nothing set in stone. Shipping is extra. If you want more pictures, PM me your email and I will send some more to you. These parts are dusty. If you want a better shot, also PM me. Thanks for looking.

45 series LWB pickup bed. $800 Sold.
No tailgate. Ribs on bottom in good shape except for one. Front is in great shape. Sides and floor have rust holes. Nothing too serious or beyond repair. Comes with tailgate chains. Worst rust is on the left-hand side bed side.

Dash pads. $20 a piece. Less if you buy 2.

Window defogger vents. $30 per set.
Driver side and passenger side. No clips. One set sold.

Tailgate latches. $40 per set. All sold.
Two different styles. Not sure on exact years for each.

Glove box door. $25 each. All sold.
One has a twisting lever, the other does not.

Assorted pieces of trim and body parts. $15 a piece. Less if you buy more. Both tunnels, both sets of kick vents, and inspection cover sold.

Assorted latches and hinges. $20 a set. Bib hinge sold.

Assorted relays and switches. $10 a piece. All switches sold.
I have not tested all of them, nor will I be able to. If you buy one and ship it, and it ends up not working, I will refund you 90% of your money (how does that sound?).

Assorted rubber grommets and bits. $2 a piece. All grommets sold.
I can measure the hole size they would be for.

Mess of wiring harnesses and such. No idea on price. Harness on right spoken for.
Can sell as whole (stuff may be missing) or cut bits off if there is enough interest.

45 series passenger bench seat. Blue vinyl. $250.
In decent shape. Could use a clean, and would be good to go.

I do not have many great pictures of the random bits on the shelving unit. There are drive shafts, leaf springs, steering wheels (one sold), ducting, heater cores, soft doors, a 45 series window frame (with cracked window) (sold), more metal body parts, seatbelts (none pull out, so they may be garbage or maybe an easy fix) haven't taken the time to look into it. Radio sold.

Cheers.

2017-02-14 13.49.42-1.jpg

2017-02-14 14.16.33-1.jpg

2017-02-14 14.16.55-1.jpg

2017-02-14 14.31.37.jpg

2017-02-16 11.18.33.jpg

Last edited:
Asator,

I will buy:
red tunnel cover, no ribs, angle cut, in photo 2 .....$15
red bib hinge, photo 3..... $20
lights switch long ceramic, photo 4 ....., $10
hazard? switch with green wires, next to ceramic lights switch, photo 4......$10
orange gas pedal accordion grommet, photo 10....$2

PMing you shipping data

I will buy,

The 2 glove box doors, $25 as piece
All of the grommets (accordion one to Bear), $2 a apiece
All the remaining switches after Bear, $10 a piece
The Toyota floor mat
The Toyota radio

Pm send for info on shipping

Last edited:
I will take a set of tailgate latches. There's two different kinds. Maybe someone can help identify if one is an older style?

I'll take the all of the other latches that daniel.watters doesn't want.
Also take the green Bib if it is a 1978 or older. If so, do you have the screen?
Also the tunnel cover with ribs. Interested in the windshield frame also and both sets of kick vents. Are the corner glass from the 45? If so I'm interested in those as well.

Last edited:
Hi,
I like to buy all the switches. Also, the right wire harness with switches. The tire carrier, the radio, the steering wheel, jump seats (if you have), The glove box door with twisting knob. Please let me know. 8187301331
Arman

Daniel,

I believe the early pickup tailgate latches are flatter on the very ends, which would be the off-white ones pictured with rust, left side of above photo.

I would like the bell housing lower inspection cover. Assuming that's a $15 trim piece. @Bear , would you mind having it shipped with your stuff and I'll pick it up from you at some point?

IMG_0230.JPG

Hey..fellow Canadian...sending from Invermere, BC
Will buy :"Window defogger vents. $30 per set."...,, subject to a better description pls.

Am looking for defroster vents for '64-68 ' FJ 45 ( think FJ 40 , same vintage or even up to'74 will work)

Pic of what I'm after attached.

403-815-3225

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom