40 series general tech and classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking at local MS fj40s if anyone has seen anything recently. Looks like they are all going to TX!

I know of a 74 in Ellisville. Has been sitting for decades but appears to all be there. Said to of run a few years back. Currently not running.
EF14E5E0-B4B0-41AF-B6F3-906AF139762B.jpeg

Great find thanks! I found a couple of other guys on the forum to reach out to also. Trying to find something running but this one looks like an awesome project truck.

Side note on marketplace there are two. Anyone on here? One is in Oxford the other at a dealer in Jackson and rumored to be from Starkville.

Great find thanks! I found a couple of other guys on the forum to reach out to also. Trying to find something running but this one looks like an awesome project truck.

Side note on marketplace there are two. Anyone on here? One is in Oxford the other at a dealer in Jackson and rumored to be from Starkville.

Sent you a PM

Are there any reasons that I should not delete my factory blower fan and use that space under the hood to mount my ARB compressor? I have no plans to reinstall the heater core but I was going to keep the fan to just move air at slower speeds. All of it seems a little redundant considering there’s no top on the rig and I have tube doors.

Getting a 40 itch again. I’m looking for a late model 40 that’s complete and original. Would prefer a 78. Would prefer running. Don’t care too much about rust, as long as it’s not too bad. PM me if you know of something.

Are there any reasons that I should not delete my factory blower fan and use that space under the hood to mount my ARB compressor? I have no plans to reinstall the heater core but I was going to keep the fan to just move air at slower speeds. All of it seems a little redundant considering there’s no top on the rig and I have tube doors.

A 12v trucker fan would be better.

Jesus Christ that running board.....and it still has those turd tires.

I can’t believe he hasn’t changed those tires. There was like 15% tread when I sold that truck 6-7 years ago. I’m not responsible for those nerf bars either. Not sure what’s going on with the battery. There used to be a tray and a hold down under the driver’s seat with a kill switch. Must have ditched it for some reason. Looks like someone also got a bit carried away with black spray paint on the interior. :(

Very clean engine swap though, and had insane power. I miss it.

Drove the Delta Beast on a long test drive Thursday afternoon out to Tilda Bouge.

2CBB7C1F-44F8-4B34-B6D2-54C0BDDADB51.jpeg
4A04DAAD-850F-4A74-AC50-B3328ABA786C.png

Anyone see anything you want/need before I make a trip to the scrap yard? These are pieces and parts from my 75 40.

99AD4EC8-6779-4D68-927A-EBEC9E6CA426.jpeg

FFF073A7-2613-47FC-91B1-39C205B0CCE9.jpeg

What year are those knuckles from? Small spread or large?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom