4.5LV build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I'm about ready to let it go. We're looking to move soon. We need the money and don't need another vehicle. Sad, but this one has been about the process. A few tweaks left to do, but, for the most part I'm calling it job done.

I'm thinking mid to high $20s. Unrealistic?

If you were to value your time at anything other than zero (and of course you should) you would probably have way more into it than that. This is one special truck for sure.

So sad to see you part with it after all you have done... I wish I were closer, I'd love to see it in person and take it for a spin.

Good luck with the sale. As you know, pictures will make the sale. You know what people will want to see.

image.jpg
View attachment 958111 Nice fall day. Installed the new door hinge gaskets, charged up the battery, and took it for a ride.

Last edited:
people here is western Michigan don't know cruisers at all, but they sure do appreciate them better than the nose in the air Chicago suburb types.
After NINE YEARS. Yes, NINE YEARS! I finally picked up a FJ45LV Wagon. I have searched high and low for 9 years. I purchased another one a few years back but it was too much of a project / undertaking so I sold it. Thanks to TODD, I am the new owner of this gem and am flabbergasted to get it and start making it my own. I am new at the Forum stuff but I wanted to get on here and 1. Thank Todd for an amazing job preserving, modernizing and restoring such a rare truck AND documenting the process and 2. continue the dialogue as I make my changes and develop the truck into the truck I have dreamed about since I was young. More to come.....

Good to hear that it went to someone appreciative. Keep us updated on the progress.

After NINE YEARS. Yes, NINE YEARS! I finally picked up a FJ45LV Wagon. I have searched high and low for 9 years. I purchased another one a few years back but it was too much of a project / undertaking so I sold it. Thanks to TODD, I am the new owner of this gem and am flabbergasted to get it and start making it my own. I am new at the Forum stuff but I wanted to get on here and 1. Thank Todd for an amazing job preserving, modernizing and restoring such a rare truck AND documenting the process and 2. continue the dialogue as I make my changes and develop the truck into the truck I have dreamed about since I was young. More to come.....

Pics or it didn't happen!

If you don't continue your ownership in this thread...please put a link hear to a new thread so we can subscribe.

Congrats!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1421269364.898176.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1421269379.266952.jpg

She made it!!! Digging into it / learning the truck this week. Will post next steps / ideas for minor improvements etc soon. Love all your input.

Good to see such a nice truck go to a good home!
Looking forward to updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom