Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65-45 wagon right rear lamp lense...

rwlcc,
do I dare ask what you have parts wise for a 64 wagon? I am looking for the rear emblem that says "toyota land cruiser", the rear latch that says "toyota" and possibly a front seat frame. The door plastic plugs would be cool as well.
Just curious...
Eric

goebeler
no luck on emblems but do have plugs for door and front seat .

jump seat 73 fj-40

I might have one for you. I was just going to throw them, so I didnt really check the condition. Ill check on it as soon as I can and let you know. If its in decent shape you can have it for the cost of shipping.
Ledge

Re:Turn Signals for FJ45 Wagon

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=6;threadid=6508;start=msg53155#msg53155 date=1066711165]
You're telling me I can go to a Toyota dealer and order s#!t for my 1968 Wagon? That would kick ass.

I actually saved the angle mounts that the lights sat on and was going to put some other good looking signals on them. They looked really good actually.

Thanks for the tip.
[/quote]

yes you can get em at the dealer. and if you want new bib lights you can get those cheap, but they are amber. Spector has clear lens, Owens Exports reproduced them.

and you say 68 fj45 wagon? me thought 67 was the last year, 68 would be a fj55. prolly yours is a 67 that was not sold till 68.

John H

Wanted: used 80's parts/accessorys

I've got some used springs for sale if you want them, they're 10" lift though :D :D.

jump seat 73 fj-40

If you still only need one I have only one--good shape--let me know.

Paul

Anyone selling a BRUSH GUARD?

im in college station, TX. I have pics...on my room mates digicam, but i gotta wait for him to upload them for me as i dont have the softwar ei need. I'll post them when i get them..thanks

wanted

PM you

Shoot me an email at my office for the plugs cost, front seat cost, and possibly window crank if you have one. I am most interested in the plugs and the window crank, but have no front seat and may want the bench if it is not too much plus shipping. I live in Il. 60048
Thanks,
eric@goebelercompany.com

Headrests

Ive got two headrests in good condition off a set of stock 1976 40 seats.. I never put them back on when I re-covered my seats b/c they were slightly lighter from fading over time than the new coverings.. If interetsed, I will sell for $40.00 for the pair.

Mike

I need a set of hard doors

I have a set of 76 doors with aftermarket mirrors on them with rusty bottom corners includes all hardware, doorpanles with speaker holes, $125.00.. I dont have keys for the door locks though.. Im located in VA. Shoot me your email in a PM, and I'll send pics.

Mike

Anyone selling a BRUSH GUARD?

here ya go...send me a zip and i'll get some shipping quotes for this heavy beast. :cheers:

jump seat 73 fj-40

Just thought I would let you know I would list the seat as "fair" condition. The foam is OK on it and the material is still over covering it, but there are a few small holes and the whole thing is worn down. Im not sure if that would be worth shipping for you, but since you only live about three hours away you can grab it if you ever come up to four wheel in the valley. Let me know.
Ledge

FJ-80 Panhard Bar

I need a stock 80 series panhard bar, mine is shot, any info is appreciated,Brad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom