3B oil dipstick (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just went to check oil level and found no markings on the dipstick. It does have the following stamp: 1811229C2. It measures 52 cm from tip to the bottom of the yellow bonnet. Is it partly broken off?
IMG_1118.jpeg

Looks broken off to me, examine the end carefully. I would drain your oil in a clean container and see if that amount is correct for your outfit. You could affix an extension and mark it when your pan is full with the correct amount of oil.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought I'd point out that there is a subforum for diesels specifically. You might find good help there from folks that have more familiarity with Toyota diesel engines that were sold in Canada and other parts of the world, but never imported to the States in any significant numbers.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought I'd point out that there is a subforum for diesels specifically. You might find good help there from folks that have more familiarity with Toyota diesel engines that were sold in Canada and other parts of the world, but never imported to the States in any significant numbers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll look there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom