3 Suggestions Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the rapid-fire posts... where the roof-rack is concerned, I'd vote for a "Bowfin" roof-rack made by a fellow Mud member. I don't want to ping him as he's slammed as far as I can gather.

They sell out as soon as he posts them, but if you can snag one, you won't be disappointed. I've got one and love it.

Just my two cents.

I'm going to second the Bowfin rack. IMO the best roof rack for a 60 series. Low profile, solid mount system, plethora of options for versatility. Comes well packaged with instructions and is simple to install.

On the subject of aluminium door cards, would they blister a knee on a hot day?
Not anymore than the exposed area at the top of the door (bottom of the window). Plus, they are not typically in the direct sunlight.
On the subject of aluminium door cards, would they blister a knee on a hot day?

i have an arb aluminum roof rack with is great for carrying gear but if your looking at tents you’ll want something flat and not basket style. i haul bags and canoes etc so it’s perfect for what i want but i’d never put a tent on it. makes it too high. the above mentioned racks look awesome and reviews are great. TT also makes custom racks bumpers and does the coil conversion. you could get all of them from one vendor!

Out of the above mentioned racks being flat, what is the weight carrying capacity?
Say I would like to carry some building materials such as plywood, 2x4 and other sheet goods with the ability to strap them down. Which one?

Out of the above mentioned racks being flat, what is the weight carrying capacity?
Say I would like to carry some building materials such as plywood, 2x4 and other sheet goods with the ability to strap them down. Which one?
Bowfin is what you want.

Hey I gotta talk with Woody before I can really push ORIKAWA stuff as a vendor but check out the construction @ orikawa.net of the aluminum panels mentioned. Being AZ based the panels have seen sun and being powder coated tan or grey they get warm but not bad at all like bare metal. Black plastic would be as hot for sure...

Gotta call out my bias... I like the stuff I build hahaa. Cheers!

Any promo codes? Disabled Veteran discounts (can provide verification)? I'm needing the full set from doors to cargo area but at $1526 in my cart I'm hesitating a while.

Any promo codes? Disabled Veteran discounts (can provide verification)? I'm needing the full set from doors to cargo area but at $1526 in my cart I'm hesitating a while
My brother is Army, I appreciate you guys... let me see what I can do :)

My brother is Army, I appreciate you guys... let me see what I can do :)
Thanks, just sent you a email. I can take a pic of my veteran medical card, indicates disabled, if that counts for anything. Thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom