Wanted 2ND ROW 100 WITH CHILD SAFTEY ANCHORS. WILL TRADE FOR MY 02 2ND ROW. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the 2nd row that has the anchors in it and believe the 2006 and up has them but my 02 does not.... I can trade or add money on top to get the deal done. Mine are good conditoin and if interested Ill send pics.

I'm on the same boat as you are. I gave up and just use the seat belt for the child seats.

Man..... its rough going. I cant lose hope thought lol my wife is insistant on it. Found a guy in Dallas, Tx that bought 2nd row 2nd hand and installed in his 99 LC but the guy wont get back to me on if he would trade me..... Im hoping he will respond as its same color and in great condition. Did you replace your front seats with new leather by any chance? Im on the hunt for a good deal and quality on this.

You guys should recheck your trucks. My '01 LC has child seat anchors. Part of the reason I wanted at least an '01 or later.

You guys should recheck your trucks. My '01 LC has child seat anchors. Part of the reason I wanted at least an '01 or later.

As I remember this correct. Believe the anchor system is called Latch system. My 2000 didn't have it. We didn't have the grandkids that much so used my wife's 04 4Runner. It's a metal loop that the car seat had a short belt that clipped onto the loop.

You are correct living in the past . Not on 2000 model but on the 2001. They are hiding under a small leather flap. I believe in the middle second row and on driver's side second row for sure. Not sure about passenger side I will check in a few minutes .

Just read on a site that between 2000-2004 not ALL suvs had these anchors and that some only had the 3 point attachments that are located under carpet I believe in between 2nd and 3rd row. I could be wrong and when I get back in town I will check me 2002 LC more thoroughly. If I’m wrong please correct me so I can satisfy the wife haha. I did also find a kit that is bolt on lactated here 2000 Land Cruiser tether anchors?

Confirmed latch system on driver's side and middle second row seating. Not on passenger side second row. Pull aside the leather flap at the back of the seat. Mine is a 2001 LC.
KIMG0945.JPG
KIMG0944.JPG
KIMG0942.JPG

:)No problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom