2nd Annual Non Official Hurricane Creek and Beyond Trip-Memorial Day weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am still in as well. My wife and daughter will not be making the trip bc we are also going camping the next weekend....so if anyone wants to ride with me that is fine. Anyone that needs to park at my place is more than welcome to. I might bring one of my dogs.

@angerhater Might be the best time to get the wind fairing if you are still coming. ;)

Everyone still in?

1. @NCFJ , Stan, Heather and Sam
2. @Izzyandsue
3. @weejub , Jamie, Heather
4. @kristofferson , Mike, Jerilyn, son
5. @sleepycruiser , wife (guessing she has a name), 1 child?
6. @Beau Diddly , Tim
7. @SFROMAN , Del, Mel. 3 kids
8. @96Cruiser13 , Ryan, Tandy, two hounds
@angerhater co pilot
@jdayment will be jumping in for 1 day
That's the weekend after GSMTR and we have a HAMOM scheduled, I'm sure I'll be fixing something. We also have a HC ride for the following weekend, so I'll catch the next one. It looks like a good group, I hate to miss it.

Stan - We are still in :)

Hey folks, my father's health isn't doing too good and I need to change my plans, and drive up to Ohio to see him. I had been looking forward to this, but will have to sit this one out unfortunately - not sure who's next on the wait list, but let them know a spot has opened. Hope you all have a great time and have wonderful weather! (Will see you on a future trail ride)

Two slots open

Two slots open
IMG_6221.GIF

We're still in! Need to fix my damn a/c!

For the tent or the truck? Oh wait, thought you were Izzy :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys Ryan. Can your Dad and Mom make it?

Stan,
Still in.
We r doing GSMTR the weekend prior and as long as we have no issues. We will be ready to go for this event as well. Can't wait.

I just realized this was a Friday start. For some reason I thought it was a Saturday start.....so I might have to catch up Friday evening or early Saturday morning as I have to work Friday. So with that said, if someone needs my spot I can give it up and meet at some point along.

This event is Sat morning through Mon, time to be determined.

So we would be meeting up Saturday and heading out? Camping Saturday and Sunday night?

Correct

My wife and I are renting a cabin in Bryson City Friday-Monday. I was wondering if we could tag along for the SAT run, and the peel off later in the day?

Last edited:
I like it when Heather drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom