2nd Annual Non Official Hurricane Creek and Beyond Trip-Memorial Day weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great to hear Shaun. We needed a 1st class Unicorn hunter on the trip :)

@RedHeadedStepChild Heather wants to know when she will get her money back on that truck you sold her the last trip, You in?

@weejub You in?

It's looking like Memorial Day weekend
Like Steve Miller says, I "take the money and run."

It appears the Callahan clan likely has some major life and geographic changes ahead. I can't commit to anything just yet.
Details will be forthcoming.

Jim - I hope you don't move far - but I hope for the best for you and the family!

Stan - I must be honest, we currently fit into the "maybe/if/hopefully" crowd, but would make this trip the priority for us this Spring! I will seek clarity from Heather. Likely Heather and I could go in the Tacoma. I am kinda "angling" for a cruise control / TRD Tacoma upgrade still or still a certain FJ80 :)

Jaimee and Jim, hope that you can make it, holding your spots for a while.

Stan - Heather and I are in with at least the Tacoma and will work on improving that situation before hand.

Heather says Yeahhhhhhhh! The Heathers ride again. I might have to ride with you Jamie and let them have their own truck, after all it is Heather's truck.

Thanks for setting up, Stan - Heather and I are super excited :) Maybe we can get my Heather fully on board with getting an 80.

yippee, I have permission from the wife....anyone want a copilot? I wont bring the 50 gallons of water this time.
Heather says don't forget the fruit

I'm sure the Tacoma will work fine too

Thanks for setting up, Stan - Heather and I are super excited :) Maybe we can get my Heather fully on board with getting an 80.

Still trying to pry that white one from Eric's cold, dead hands?

Still trying to pry that white one from Eric's cold, dead hands?
He can buy it once I switch the front axle out .

@forrest5000 Removing the locker axles? Have you considered Harrop E--Locker. Start with just the rear axle.

No , not the LX .

@forrest5000 Removing the locker axles? Have you considered Harrop E--Locker. Start with just the rear axle.
Yes had just installed locker , three weeks before I got the lx

@SFROMAN Del, do you want to move up to a spot in the group? Memorial day weekend

Absolutely. We are in for Labor Day weekend.

Myself
Wife Mel
3 kids

Lx450 with off-road trailer.

Please let me know if the trailer is an issue. So I can plan accordingly.

Club rule is, if you bring a trailer you carry extra ice for the group :) Kidding

Trailer is cool, can't see any of the trails we are on being an issue.

All slots are currently filled, 1 slot left open for @RedHeadedStepChild The back up list is empty.

All slots are currently filled, 1 slot left open for @RedHeadedStepChild The back up list is empty.
Stan, I appreciate you keeping the slot for me, but I think I need to let it go.
Yesterday afternoon it became official: I will be headed to New Hampshire in February (which is an awesome time to go there :confused:).
Sarah and the boys will stay in Wilmington until the school year is over, and then head North as well. I will be trying to get back to NC on the weekends to spend time with them.
Though it is theoretically possible we could make the trip, I can't say that it is likely.
Perhaps, if the planets align, I'll just chase you all down and be an unofficial hanger-on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom