2nd Annual Non Official Hurricane Creek and Beyond Trip-Memorial Day weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
That's right folks, we're looking to go traipsing through the woods in our trucks again. May would be nice, not too hot, not too cold. Memorial Day is on the 4th weekend.

@RedHeadedStepChild , @Izzyandsue, @weejub, @NCFJ went last year

8 rigs max, above have first right of refusal. If list grows beyond 8 will do stand by list. Game plan is generally no game plan. Enter the woods at HC if that works for all and follow where the wind blows. 3 days if possible Sat-Mon camp where we land. Pretty loose knit.

There was a ghost town up by Hot Springs that might be cool to go take a look at.

You will not be added to the list unless you are fairly certain you can attend, words like "if" or "depends and perhaps" do not imply certainty :)

You do not have to be a member of ONSC to attend this run

This event is Sat morning through Mon, time to be determined.

1. @NCFJ, Stan, Heather and Sam
2. @Izzyandsue
3. @weejub , Jamie, Heather
4. @the gimpey one
5. @SFROMAN, Del, Mel. 3 kids
6. @96Cruiser13 , Ryan, Tandy, two hounds
7. @FJ60Cam Cameron, son
8. @BillRiley
@angerhater co pilot
@jdayment will be jumping in for 1 day
@pkniland will be jumping in for a day

Wait List
1. @sleepycruiser

Last edited:
I can do it depending on the weekend. Don't think I could swing the first weekend in May.

Where do you camp? The big spot when you go through the creek?

I can do it depending on the weekend. Don't think I could swing the first weekend in May.

Where do you camp? The big spot when you go through the creek?

We'll camp wherever we end up. Last year was Wolf Creek Falls in NC and Paint Creek in TN.

Jesus, @Izzyandsue I sure hope there are no curses this year. I have to admit, you sure did start that trip off with a bang. :)

@kristofferson just you or are you bringing others?

Any preference of weekend? Memorial Day weekend works for us, as do the 3 other weekends.

I'm probably in depending on schedule.

I'm in with family. Memorial Day weekend would be great.

You will not be added to the list unless you are fairly certain you can attend, words like "if" or "depends and perhaps" do not imply certainty :)

Last edited:
yippee, I have permission from the wife....anyone want a copilot? I wont bring the 50 gallons of water this time.

yippee, I have permission from the wife....anyone want a copilot? I wont bring the 50 gallons of water this time.

Great to hear Shaun. We needed a 1st class Unicorn hunter on the trip :)

@RedHeadedStepChild Heather wants to know when she will get her money back on that truck you sold her the last trip, You in?

@weejub You in?

It's looking like Memorial Day weekend

Last edited:
IF I am free.....

Just kidding. Would love to tag along Stan but I cannot commit at this point so have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom