Wanted 2F dented side cover, drive shafts, 4speed tranny and tcase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAO

Threads
self explanatory tittle. let me know what you have. shipped to 92154

a frankestein of a 40. originally a 67, upgraded to a 2F and 4 sp. and the drive shafts don't fit (the extra 4sp and tcase I'm sourcing are for a 69 project I'm working on at the moment, which already has a 2F installed)

I have a short 4-speed/Split transfer & matching driveshafts in MD. shipping will be a killer.

yeah, most likely. I'm located in San Diego 92154, where are you shipping from?

straight on the other side of the continent.

Anyone closer to Cali?

Mauricio, I also have an 83 FJ60 trans and transfer I am selling for a friend of mine who no longer has a Cruiser. $350 for the pair. They are at my shop in Burbank.

The unit is low mileage, from a Midwest LC that rusted off the road before it's time. It has been on my shelf for over 20 years. I inspected it back when Ingot it for him and told him the gears were fine. IIRC i put a new front and rear seal in it.

I have the trans shifter, but I'm not sure about the t-case.

Please do not PM me. You are free to call the shop or post further inquiries publicly on this forum.

alright, what's the total shipped to 92154 business? thanks

Mauricio, I am going to guess it will cost about $100 to ship inside California.

I will have a 4-speed trans and transfer assembly available in a few months along with a bell housing,flywheel and a 2f long block. Also have the side cover, some driveshafts, and a few other items I would like to get rid of.. Pm me contact info and let's chat.

Tim

a few months.. I'd be in if I'm still looking. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom