Events/Trails 2023 Pig Party!!!! (1 Viewer)

Weekend Choice and Venue

• 6/23 - 6/25

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 6/30 - 7/2

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Cedar City Dixie National Park

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • something different

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We will roll up Thursday around early noon . I need to find my gear and decide what is considered overpacking .
Pretty high standard Ron and Jeri have set over the years. First a heavy duty military trailer, then the backbreaking load on the roof rack and now talk of air shocks on the back! And still able to lead us down the highway to Boise at 90 mph (though Deo did pass us like we were standing still!)

Last edited:
:popcorn:

bring on the 📸📷

Evan, can you drop a pin on the campground for us?
We were thinking of leaving on Sunday but want to do some exploring and head home on Monday. Interested in what Ron and Craig might be doing and see if we can tag along. Maybe we will cut over to Tahoe and work our way south from there.

Have a wonderful trip everyone. Wish I could join you. Don't forget to post pics!
Just bought mama her first Toyota last weekend. Our boy approves.

tempImageqgCNFB.png

Last edited:
For PP2023 it seems there are many "virtual" attendees (like myself). Pig Party 23 t-shirts on order we're all looking forward to the pictures of our beautiful country.

Thanks to all who make the trek each year and to the organizers as well. Sharing your adventure with anyone who can't make the event, whatever the reason, means a lot to us all. :beer:

From my Apple Maps, while coming from the south through the town of Hurricane I will need to go up around the top North and west part of the reservoir then go back down south on the east side of the reservoir to get to the campsites.

Oh no. Do you need support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom