2022 CSC T-Shirt color choice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for everyone's opinion on the next t-shirt color.

In the past we have done: Tan, Yellow (Gold on the color sheet) and Dark Grey. What should the next color be?

Please post up your thoughts and then we can take the top five and do a poll.

I am also looking into "print on demand" options. We can keep several shirt colors in stock and then put the logo on individual shirts as needed.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 2022 CSC Shirt Colors.pdf
    151.8 KB · Views: 118
1658203264020.png

Looking for everyone's opinion on the next t-shirt color.

In the past we have done: Tan, Yellow (Gold on the color sheet) and Dark Grey. What should the next color be?

Please post up your thoughts and then we can take the top five and do a poll.

I am also looking into "print on demand" options. We can keep several shirt colors in stock and then put the logo on individual shirts as needed.

Thank you.
My favorite 40 Series color is the bright blue, if we have one close to that, it has my vote. Maybe Columbia Blue or True Royal

1658243176549.png
1658243184833.png

White for summer, black for winter .

I have a fundamental inability since birth to successfully wear white garments for any period of time without finding grease/dirt/anti-seize/condiments/random bird droppings/smudge of some undiscovered element, etc........

I have a fundamental inability since birth to successfully wear white garments for any period of time without finding grease/dirt/anti-seize/condiments/random bird droppings/smudge of some undiscovered element, etc........
Yeah. I won’t buy a white one. I literally can’t go 5 minutes without finding grease somewhere

Sage or asphalt, and maybe move to a less silkscreen-heavy logo that breathes better?

Sage or asphalt, and maybe move to a less silkscreen-heavy logo that breathes better?

Maybe a throw-back logo shirt to match the ROTM patch?

Me neither, but you say this like its problem !

Asphalt . I like the steel blue as well, but the CSC logo has a blue section that might not work well with that background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom