2018 want to buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea - I'm small potatoes over there. We got people like @roadstr6 and @forrest5000 and @jfz80 and others who must comb boards all day long instead of working . . .like me :)

NC has 3x as many people as KS and 2/3rds the space, so more cruisers to buy, etc. :)

Its always easy looking for someone else - when it is ME looking for myself, I can't find ANYTHING.

I looked for 3 months for a access cab 2005/2006 Tundra 4WD - saw 1 - - now there are three for sale in NC :(

I think that Tundra may have some firewall damage :(

Yea - I'm small potatoes over there. We got people like @roadstr6 and @forrest5000 and @jfz80 and others who must comb boards all day long instead of working . . .like me :)

Don’t let him fool you guys! Jamie’s far from small potatoes. Well respected, a friend to all and a savvy buyer and seller. He’s got a beautiful LX450 that he swooped in and bought right out from under me because I couldn’t seal the deal with the previous owner. My problem is that I’m a cheap ass hopelessly in search of a smoking deal. Jamie knows what he wants and doesn’t mind paying a little more for top shelf. Smart dude. He knows the market. He’s a player. He does not drive around in junk like I do.

Oh yeah...I actually do work.

Last edited:
Kelly for hvac I have an aftermarket kit that takes the same spot as the factory. Keeps the utilitarian look of the dash. And the new gauges that are out will work with your engine. Dakota digital. Just option. Your welcome to test fit if you like.

Kelly for hvac I have an aftermarket kit that takes the same spot as the factory. Keeps the utilitarian look of the dash. And the new gauges that are out will work with your engine. Dakota digital. Just option. Your welcome to test fit if you like.

Yeah, been struggling with this decision..... vintage air unit is neat, but almost $2k. And if I recall it is A/C Only, so does not help with Defrost. I like the idea of having, heat, defrost, air, etc with enough umph to make a difference. The 80 system really pumps out lots of power.

At this point, I am thinking about taking the 80 firewall I already have and seeing if I can integrate the wiring into the tundra wiring.

Last edited:
My setup has heat ac and defrost and wasn't 2k and doesn't est valuable leg space either.

What brand did you get?

Hurricane air. Jonathan ward uses same thing in the icon

Looking for a larger spare tire for my truck, need used 265 70 17 tire. Or a spare tire from a newer Dodge full-size truck

Looking for a used set of Jeep yj springs, for testing and mocking up on Trailer build. Ordered steel today, so this is happening.

Looking for a used set of Jeep yj springs, for testing and mocking up on Trailer build. Ordered steel today, so this is happening.
No luck on the Midwest Crawlers Facebook yet. Still looking.

Forget the yj springs.. Went another direction with the axle less setup.

Anyone have a set of uninstalled castor correction plates loose. I thought I copied the set I put on Mike's rig before we put them on, but can't find them.

Looking for a set of 4 factory sized tires for cheap. 265-70-16 if anyone has some take offs sitting around

Forget the yj springs.. Went another direction with the axle less setup.

Anyone have a set of uninstalled castor correction plates loose. I thought I copied the set I put on Mike's rig before we put them on, but can't find them.
I made templates when we put on a set at your place, Sammy's I think.

Not Cruiser related per se but I am looking for a used car to get around in because this pig is getting 10mph city or less and I would like to keep the miles down on it. Looking for an Accord, TL, Camry, Lexus, something like that for $3500 or less under 200K. I would rather start here first than deal with these clowns on FB and CL.

Looking for a set of 4 factory sized tires for cheap. 265-70-16 if anyone has some take offs sitting around
I have at least one, brand "new" spare. Never been on the ground, but is circa 2000 I think. I'd have to check date code. I may have others but I have to check my stash. They are more worn.

I’m interested in anything not showing belts. Looking for a friend who has 4 bald tires and 0 funds.

I’m interested in anything not showing belts. Looking for a friend who has 4 bald tires and 0 funds.
I'll look to see what I have.

I guess I have one 275/70-16 Michelin LTX M+S

Let me know if you can use it. Tread is excellent, date code is 2004 if I read It correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom