Builds 2018 Premium 460 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never heard of it before, but sounds like an awesome organization.
Thank you for doing that!

Had a great weekend training folks on recovery techniques. In particular hi Lift Jack use and recovery Saturday and Powered winching Sunday.

056172A7-7744-4E94-92D9-21BC4D17ADDE.jpeg
93A2933F-7182-42BB-BB64-5633AD5D71CB.jpeg
C3DD1D2D-D1A3-4587-9195-2D0C245AB2B8.jpeg
963B4FB8-56CC-4ADE-8064-4969B24B3081.jpeg

Very COOL! :cool:
Even though I've been wheeling for decades, I still wouldn't mind taking a class like yours just to see if I'm doing anything wrong or remind me of techniques I've forgotten.
People don't realize that many of these skills, especially any first aid skills are perishable and need to be reviewed every few years. Doing this not only keeps your knowledge active, but also up to date, meaning that new techniques and tools are always coming out may not have been available the last time you took a class.
Too bad you're so far north. :(

Very COOL! :cool:
Even though I've been wheeling for decades, I still wouldn't mind taking a class like yours just to see if I'm doing anything wrong or remind me of techniques I've forgotten.
People don't realize that many of these skills, especially any first aid skills are perishable and need to be reviewed every few years. Doing this not only keeps your knowledge active, but also up to date, meaning that new techniques and tools are always coming out may not have been available the last time you took a class.
Too bad you're so far north. :(
Thanks!

That's one of the first things we state, "this is perishable knowledge and you need to practice". You are correct in both accounts new better techniques in recovery/gear and first aid/health care. I've been taking WFA classes for 12 years. Every time I recertify the process and technique changes.

I also see that when I re-certify for CLS (Combat Life Saving), CPR, first aid, AED classes.
Albeit, it's been a while and I need to do all this again soon...

I also see that when I re-certify for CLS (Combat Life Saving), CPR, first aid, AED classes.
Albeit, it's been a while and I need to do all this again soon...
Yep, COVID screwed in person classes up. I plan to recert in the fall when business slows and before ski season.

Spent last Thursday night and Friday in the Wenas DNR near Ellensburg WA. Solo camp/sleep set up rocks. With the Weather Tech window shades installed the early rising sun was shut out. Nemo sleep pad and summer weight bag was super comfy.

Wenas1.jpg
Wenas 2.jpg
Wenas 3.jpg

Feed the need. 😁

Sooo, no hints to where this is???

Those puddle/undercarriage lights look very functional, are they?

Dude, I’m loving these outdoors pics. Really motivates me to finish not only my 460 overlander but the 470 too. :D

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom