Wanted 2013 LC (TX) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PURCHASED A 200 FROM A MUD MEMBER!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Like me, most of you probably spend a few minutes a day/ week searching for a Clean, Southern US, 200 online. I have spent the last few months doing the same after selling my truck in Nov 2016. I thought I could do this myself, but I'm about to give up and am asking for MUD help.

I will share with you my autotrader/cars.com/cargurus/ etc search criteria:
2013-present, <60k miles, in the $45k "area". As we all know, this usually never comes up with any results.
Only when I move it up to $50k, do I find LC's from 50k-100k miles on the clock ALL posted at $49,999 +TT&L
Ideally, I'd like to buy from a MUD member over a dealer, because we know our Cruisers, but it doesn't always work out that way.

I don't mind a road trip, for the right truck. Will send TX brisket as buyers premium (if needed to close the deal)!

Thanks MUD!

Last edited:
The salt lick is OK if you want to buy it, I get better flavor making it myself. I have found brisket is better quality at Costco than my local heb. Just costs a lot more.

Haha I'm in the same boat. I'm looking for a low mileage lc/lx in white w black interior to upgrade my wife's 4runner.

Have you seen the black lc at covert GMC?
Not in person, the CarFax shows its a Ft Worth truck that ended up down here. I have pics sent by a sales rep there. Has newer BFG ATs. They didn't want to budge on the asking price, not even $500. Story was that they "took it in for too much".
I had it on the agenda to see this week, but work got in the way. I'll likely go Monday with a checkbook and see what happens. Would be a perfect truck at $46ish.

Just looked at the Carfax and saw the last owner put nearly 60k miles on it in less than 2 years that's wild!! Probably safe to assume those are mainly highway miles.

Yep...actualy seems good. Probably a business person. 30,000 a year is pretty wild. Reminds me of me when I was early 20's. :))
Appears to be a good vehicle. There are a couple in San Antonio, both silver and similar miles and price. One is a one owner.
This one seems to have been maintained.

Marketshark....I forgot to mention. I had autonation run searches for me every few weeks.
They do charge to bring ship one in...$800 or something. I brought one from California
after finding 3 in various places. An additional $800 is worth it to me if it is clean and has good history. Crazy how many people buy them for grocery getters. :))
Boldness pays off. I have boght porsches sight unseen ans shipped them her to houston.
I am serching for an 80 diesel now

Last edited:
Yep...actualy seems good. Probably a business person. 30,000 a year is pretty wild. Reminds me of me when I was early 20's. :))
Appears to be a good vehicle. There are a couple in San Antonio, both silver and similar miles and price. One is a one owner.
This one seems to have been maintained.

Marketshark....I forgot to mention. I had autonation run searches for me every few weeks.
They do charge to bring ship one in...$800 or something. I brought one from California
after finding 3 in various places. An additional $800 is worth it to me if it is clean and has good history. Crazy how many people buy them for grocery getters. :))
Boldness pays off. I have boght porsches sight unseen ans shipped them her to houston.
I am serching for an 80 diesel now
@Blasst I might try the Autonation route and ship. I had a poor experience with an Autonation dealership in Austin and have been reluctant to go back because of it.
There was a silver 2013 one owner at Longview Toyota with 80k miles at $42 that Im having some remorse over passing up on.

yeah....my problem with them was getting them to get to move and get things done. They would run a search, I would find something and would have problems getting them to call and check if the vehicle was available, giving me a shipping quote, and basicly getting off their a$$ and moving. :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom