2013-2014 UC Elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its that time of year again to vote on who will become the leaders of our club. Don't be shy. You can vote for yourself. PM me your votes and i'll reach out to those nominated.
Positions:
President - Chuck
Vice President - Kane
Secretary - Gabe
Events - Rick
New Membership
Treasurer

Nominations will end on the 25th. Voting will be from the 25th to the 30th. Thanks john

Last edited:
edited

PM me your nominations unless you are volunteering your self.

Above post from JP doesnt count so we can make fun of chuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on a self proclaimed lifetime ban from the BOD... And how do I have more posts than you John? You cruise MUD all day at work....

I am on a self proclaimed lifetime ban from the BOD... And how do I have more posts than you John? You cruise MUD all day at work....

All your for sale threads really boosted your post count.

Wooo, full of piss and vinegar are we John? I just enjoy a little change of pace every once and a while. Wanna buy a '97 40th? :flipoff2:

Wooo, full of piss and vinegar are we John? I just enjoy a little change of pace every once and a while. Wanna buy a '97 40th? :flipoff2:

Me, never. Happiest person ever. Going back to a 40 to start the cycle back over?

John lee
the everyman's president!!!
(plus nobody is on mud more than him!!!)

Okay people we need a secretary and I need a break. Chuck is stepping up in the presidents position. Who wants to help lead this ship? Secretary has to get membership packages out and help making sure our member list is up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom