2012-2013 MM & Event Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
OK, so the next couple months are looking like this:

November
Trollhole's Parts Swap Nov 10
Trailer Build to continue during the Parts Swap

December
Monthly Meeting and Holiday Get Together at Marshall's House Dec 8, 11am - until he kicks us out.
Potluck & turkey fry, so bring a side dish. Bring the kids, this is a good time for all UC families to get together. This will also be a Toys For Tots drive, so please bring an unwrapped toy. UC will make a big drop off at the TFT center in G'ville.

Trailer build day Dec 15 at Trollhole's Garage

2013- from now on all Monthly Meetings will be the first Saturday of the month.This should make planning your personal calendar easier. Locations will still move around the Upstate area.

January
Monthly Meeting Jan 5th, location TBD
Country Fried Weekend in Dahlonega, GA Jan 18-20
A few friends from all over the SE region started it a few years ago and it was just a camping & feasting trip that has snowballed into a full on buffet style feast at night and a long enduro ride during the day. It's a potluck type event, where most bring chili, venison, bbq, mac & cheese, etc... Last year we did over 100 miles during the day in the scenic highways and FS roads of north GA. This is definitely a "something for everyone" type event, with no hardcore wheeling and a family friendly (and dog friendly) environment. This is a good opportunity to show what a great club UC is. We'll bring the big UC canopy and cook up a feast.

February
Monthly Meeting Feb 2nd at Barley's Taproom, downtown Greenville 6pm
Trailer build day Feb 16 at Trollhole's Garage

March
Monthly Meeting March 2nd, A&P Good Food in Greer, time 6pm
Jocassee Gorges Offroad Park March 16-17 Possible camping
Trailer build day March 23 at Trollhole's Cruisers

April
Monthly Meeting April 20th, Seneca, Grand Opening of Southeast Overland
HAMOM #2 to prep for spring rides, Axle build day, Trollholes, April 6
"Help A Member Of the Month", wrenching weekend together

May
Monthly Meeting May 4th, place TBD, time 6pm
GSMTR at Coal Creek OHV, May 13-18
hosted by STLCA

June
Monthly Meeting June 1st, place Quake & Steak, time 6pm
Adopt A Highway cleanup June 22nd, meet up at the F-Mart on Hwy 11 @10am

July
Monthly Meeting July 6th, place TBD, time 6pm
Gulches Ride, Laurens, SC July 20-21, wheel all day and camping optional at the park

August
Monthly Meeting August 3rd, place TBD, time 6pm
Over The Mountain Tour (OTMT) August 16-17-18, at Golden Mountain Park
***We have reserved Pavilion #3 and this is an open event, UC members and non-members welcomed***

September
Monthly Meeting September 7th Place TBD
Logan's Run @ Uwharrie, NC [joint club event with ONSC] Sept 13-15, honoring the memory of Logan Monk, UC and ONSC member.

Trollhole's Part swap at ACC Sept 21st

October
Annual Meeting October 5th, Paris Mtn State Park, time 10am-6pm (camping optional)
Black Balsam/Blue Ridge Parkway Cruise & Camp, October 25-26-27 <<<New dates<<<

November
Monthly Meeting & Toys For Tots drive November 2nd, place TBD, 6pm
ACC Fall Ride, Golden Mtn Park, Nov 8-9-10

December
Monthly Meeting & Holiday Party & TFT drive December 7th

Last edited:
Trails open on Enoree River by Hwy 85 Hwy 14 Greenville County SC

I would like to invite some guys and gals to come out a drive our trails. The plants are starting to grow over the trails and if we can get some traffic out there it will help us out and clear them out a bit.

If anyone would like to organize an event let me know let's drive some trails then have a bon-fire and a cook out!

Entrance is

12 Shelter Drive Greer SC 29650

for more info bombparts@gmail.com

I would like to invite some guys and gals to come out a drive our trails. The plants are starting to grow over the trails and if we can get some traffic out there it will help us out and clear them out a bit.

If anyone would like to organize an event let me know let's drive some trails then have a bon-fire and a cook out!

Entrance is

12 Shelter Drive Greer SC 29650

for more info bombparts@gmail.com

We can probably arrange something. Can you tell us more about your place?

x2 on more info. Greer is awful close!

Google maps sez this is the place:
Greer.jpg

Greer.jpg

My son goes to daycare across the street from here (Hwy 14) and it is on my way home from work.
I could check it out... during a long lunch...

Anyone have any thoughts on doing OTMT at Sparta? That place was awesome.

As incentive, Gabe and Josh found a pretty interesting DVD last time. Maybe we'll be lucky again this time.

jleeFJ62 said:
As incentive, Gabe and Josh found a pretty interesting DVD last time. Maybe we'll be lucky again this time.

LOL Alex found one of those "intersting" DVDs himself a few years ago as well. It is almost like a treasure hunt :beer:

Are we still on the calendar for Gulches the 20-21? Working towards being ready with the truck by then.

So we wheeling this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom