Events/Trails 200s at Cruise Moab 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Opened up last night at 8 and filled up by 10AM this morning. That is the fastest we have sold out

Opened up last night at 8 and filled up by 10AM this morning. That is the fastest we have sold out

Woah. That is pretty nuts.
What is the cap number this year?

not sure maybe 210-220? I am not on the committee this year.

My 200 will be there again this year, 5 years in a row now?

On occasion we've even brought a few :D

FB_IMG_1462540032298.jpg

Oh ya! I forgot you on my mini-list of 200 sightings! -Maybe you are such a fixture at CM...my pea-brain dissolves you & your 200 into the rocky Moab landscape... :hillbilly: :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh ya! I forgot you on my mini-list of 200 sightings! -Maybe you are such a fixture at CM...my pea-brain dissolves you & your 200 into the rocky Moab landscape... :hillbilly: :cheers:

All good, while my 200 is there, Iā€™m generally driving around in something smaller :D

Iā€™m registered, but give some logistics planning Iā€™m bring ping my 100 to do some extended trips beyond CM. That leaves the 200 back East to handle DD and camping duties there.

Looking forward to meeting some of the 200s crew!

Trail selection is this morning. Everyone know what theyā€™re gonna sign up for?

Iā€™m going for:
Mon-Wed: Kokopelli overnight
Thurs: Fins n Things
Friday: Hellā€™s Revenge
Saturday: Top of the World

It is April yet? I'm excited and planning on these trails.
Mon-Wed: Kokopelli overnight
Thursday: Cameo Cliffs
Friday: Wipeout Hill
Saturday: Dome Plateau

If the sliders don't make it in time, I guess I'll be giving up my Top of the World slot, but I'm sure I'll find something to do. So stoked for the trip. never done anything like it before.

IMG_0681.png

Last edited:
I was excited... right up until today, when my CM trail sign-up never came...even though my name was the first to show up on the early registration list.

That's strange, hopefully, they get back to you soon. I see you on the driver's list. Try this link:

It looks like you already have a profile set up so hopefully, you can get signed in to pick your trails. Only a few have filled up already. 95% of the options are still open.

There were a few hicups that I think now have been fixed. I was supposed to Lead Porcupine Rim on Thursday and didnt see it when I signed up. It has now been added, so if you want to run Porcupine Rim on Thursday you can go back in and change your selection

P1000192.JPG

There were a few hicups that I think now have been fixed. I was supposed to Lead Porcupine Rim on Thursday and didnt see it when I signed up. It has now been added, so if you want to run Porcupine Rim on Thursday you can go back in and change your selection

View attachment 2226070

For those maybe not familiar...KenRomer really isan GREAT & fun trail leader. Jump in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom