Dealer 2005 GX470 w/KDSS no NAV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice find. I am casually looking for a GX470 to replace my t4r. Looking at Lexus Driver, this one appears to be almost completely dealer serviced in TX. Heck the the diffs and tcase look like they have been changed 4+ times. Tbelt and water pump changed. The AC looks like it has had problems from the get go.

They want a good chunk of change for that truck. I spoke with the dealer on Saturday; only thing that worries me is that they bought it from a local Lexus dealership. This just seems like a red flag when a franchise dealer doesn't want to hold on to a clean looking, well serviced and relatively low mileage GX.

They want a good chunk of change for that truck. I spoke with the dealer on Saturday; only thing that worries me is that they bought it from a local Lexus dealership. This just seems like a red flag when a franchise dealer doesn't want to hold on to a clean looking, well serviced and relatively low mileage GX.

I really don't think a Lexus dealer cares about a 12 year old GX with 115k on it. They have bigger fish to fry. :)

Ya no Lexus dealer will want something that old on their lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom