200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is the vomiting emoji when you need it?

Exactly. Took less than 24 hours to pull those things and slap on the tundra wheels. Bright side I know this thing didn’t go off-road.

Rock Warriors with Spidertrax spacers & 255/80/17 KM2s.

b5suDbh.jpg

ZeZsXu2.jpg

Does anyone have rims not in standard color? Do you have any in blues, greens, purple? Wondering how these colors would look on 100’s. I seem to have read somewhere that in South America or another part of the world the vehicle led are painted in crazy colors.

1.5 spacers to fit the front hubs and fill out

Looks great! I've got the same wheels but never put the front caps on them. Just to be sure, you indeed have 1.5" and not the common 1.25"? Where did you order them from out of curiosity?

the 2 on my laptop is screwed up... spacers are 1.25"

Tundra wheels look better on the beach:flipoff2:
Look, we can't all have such a photogenic 100 that takes vacations all the time :rolleyes:

PS. I need a jack adapter like yesterday. Bet you didn't know this post would land a sale did ya?

Look, we can't all have such a photogenic 100 that takes vacations all the time :rolleyes:

PS. I need a jack adapter like yesterday. Bet you didn't know this post would land a sale did ya?

I look at the beach as a second home you are invited any time we can leave in the AM where do you want to meet?

:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2::D

IMG_20180413_121201_511_zpsxkdy2rzy.jpg
IMG_20180413_121201_511_zpsxkdy2rzy.jpg

I've been slacking on pictures and a build thread. At least I can drop this in here lol 295/70r18 Cooper STT Pro on Tundra 18s. Loving it! I may add some spacers, but not sure if I really want to. Anyone local to SoCal have some they want to dump?

Just in case anyone asks, it's an Ironman 2" medium kit, nitro shocks. Stock control arms, no drop kit. Measurements hub center to bottom of fender: F - 21.8", R - 23". Has exactly 2" of droop up front. Picked up the kit locally from a MUDder. Love it.

Last edited:
Will 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad or 2018 4runner TRD Offroad wheels fit a 2000 LX470?

Are spacers required with these wheels or is it just for looks?

I just bought some of those BBS 20" for my LX470, Are you running spacers on your 20"

Pretty sure he is running Slee spidertrax up front (Check his build thread to be sure).

There are a few guys running these and I believe the consensus is that they will not clear the front hubs of the 100 series. Not sure what the smallest width necessary to clear is.

Good luck and post pics!

I ordered some spacers on the 16th from Just Diffs, I'd call to make sure they're in stock. My order just processed and shipped today :'( At least I have the diff drop to keep me busy right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom