Builds 1HNDRD build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Only another 500k and it'll be straight sixes.. 😎
IMG_20201006_182601.jpg

The wiring job on this truck is incredible. Can you link the connectors you used?

I'd say around 1.25"...haven't put a tape measure on it.
I have an ikamper and the mounts are pretty tall.. They work fine. The narrowest clearance is in the center
Also, I think you could probably find some taller spacers. Prinsu may even have some.

I'd say around 1.25"...haven't put a tape measure on it.
I have an ikamper and the mounts are pretty tall.. They work fine. The narrowest clearance is in the center
Also, I think you could probably find some taller spacers. Prinsu may even have some.
Awesome. Appreciate the insight. I'll keep watching here as I want to do some similar mods. Great truck!

ADVICE NEEDED..!
so I purchased a real nice clean 80 series.. I already have a 40..
I'm deliberating on whether or not I should keep both the 100 and the 80.
I've poured a ton of time into this "1HNDRD" and I've learned a lot about building an overlander. We took it out to Yellowstone/Tetons this summer and it became part of the family.
I hate the thought of selling it and especially at a loss. However, I can't see practical logic in having a duplicate 80 and I'm pretty stoked about building the 80 into something amazing.
On the other hand, the 100 is not a finished project and I like the V8...
To be clear.. The question is not "one or the other"... It's "keep the 100, or not". There's no such thing as too many Landcruisers, but its a stretch to own 3 right now.. (and the 40 is a keeper😎)
I realize that this all comes down to personal preferences and interests but I'm really on the fence. Just looking for other people's insights.
🤙

Build the 80 to be an offroad toy and keep the 100 the way it is (all around adventure truck). 37s on the 80 and go on some big rocks.

Can't believe you'd consider selling the 💯 after all you've done. :banana: I'd keep the six pot in AL (flat lander) and the V8 in CO...:rofl:

It's been a while but I've got some time now to put up a fresh update...

I started off Monday evening on the front bumper. This was something that I originally thought I would do immediately after the suspension was completed but then I went waaaay down the electrical rabbit trail.

View attachment 2355007

View attachment 2355009

I'm pretty sure that the info on the OEM bumper cross member indicates that it's been replaced at some point...

View attachment 2355011

View attachment 2355012

View attachment 2355019

To be continued... See next post

My vote is to keep the 100 and set up the 80 for a different purpose. Love the build btw 😁

Last edited:
Keep the 100??? I could never answer that question honestly. I love my 100, and I dream of having a built 80 and a restored 40.

That is a very clean looking 80 - love the color. Matches your 100, so you may have to keep it.

so nice! If finance is not an issue as well as storage space, I would keep all of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom