Parting Out 1999 100 series, Green/Tan, Rust Free Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the piece that goes on the back of the low beam head light that covers the bulb and has the pigtail that plugs into the wiring harness. Need 2.

are the underside 2 front splash shields available/intact? If so cost including shipping to CA 90034.
Any pics are appreciated.
Thanks.

Center console black lower cubby?

How much for the 4 window control bezels (things that hold the window buttons) to 32205?

how much for that? ac control unit ship to 90670 tnx

402AC7CC-C912-4AB9-B7B0-4DDB64F504DC.jpeg

Interested in the following if you have them:
-Roof rack cross bar knobs (Only need two)
-Rear air deflector with mounts
-Front portion of the splash guard (factory skid, I already have the rear portion from you).

Thanks!

Factory Skid plate to 24015 if another one, saw that @CarDudeFL has asked. Need it for a 2004.

Factory Skid plate to 24015 if another one, saw that @CarDudeFL has asked. Need it for a 2004.

Hey T- I don't have the front metal one, but do have the rear plastic one. Hope you are well

It is for a buddy. His 2001 was totaled and he got a 2004 with an ARB front with no skid plate. I will be by his place this weekend to confirm the exact parts needed. I will pass on your contact info so he can get in touch with you. Thanks Jason.

travis.

Do you have the rear trunck carpet underlay, the one that's underneath the removable carpet? Please PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom