For Sale 1998 Land Cruiser 185k PHX $8000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, I have a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser with 185,000 miles. Starts up and drives great.
Originally from Texas and owned by an older woman. Was shipped here over 3 years ago. Was kept in great condition, usually garaged or under a sundrella (no paint fade). I have a folder of receipts and copies of the carfax showing almost every service item done up to the current mileage.
The vehicle has light scratches from brush but clean paint. Interior is clean, driver leather seat was redone and passenger seat has just now been starting to wear down. This cruiser does come with the 3rd row seating for it . Timing belt was done at 93k and most recently at 165k by Camelback Toyota. Center locker only FYI.
The alignment is a little off after replacing the inner tie rods recently and ive noticed a small drip of power steering fluid, but I've never had to refill it.
Currently sitting on a set of Tundra wheels with 275/70R18 BFG rugged trail tires, they're about 80%.
It has a Thule roof box I can include for the right price.

Craigslist ad and portal have more pics
1998 Toyota Land Cruiser

2162441755 for direct contact. Located in Chandler AZ.

fullsizeoutput_308.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_30c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_307.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_306.jpeg

IMG_1055.JPG

Last edited:
Nice ride, great price, this should not last long... if this was on the east coast I might snatch it up even though I don't really need another :)

Thank you! Its been my favorite vehicle by far but I'm moving at the end of March and have no family in AZ to keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom