Parting Out 1997 LX450 - Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^^ Also the front painted fender flare-to-running board caps (both sides). thanks

Rear defrost switch & connector with 6" wire pigtail?

Fuse box cover?

Faux wood grain window switch covers?

$75 switch, selling switches complete

Drivers side sun visor spoken for yet...if operational?
Visor is broken.
Mirror $100

2 parts shipped to 68138 price please

interior black plastic triangle trim that covers mirror bolts on door passenger side (PS)

DS rear door lock actuator if still functional
Ill look a the mirror bolts,
door lock actuator $30,
fender flares will be sold in a set

Interested in Center Diff Lock switch.

Also, if the seats are toast, I'm interested in BOTH seat switches (the seat controls on outside edge of seat).

Russ

Last edited:
Interested in the exhaust "Y" pipe back to the flange under the "B-Pillar" past the CATs. Could potentially use just Y Pipe and O2 sensor if shipping kills the hole piece. Let me know. Would need shipped to CT 06437.

Interested in steering wheel if leather is in great shape under the wheel cover in the photo.

Last edited:
Looking for 2nd row driver side door lock actuator and x2 loop style tow hooks (generally in the front)

I'd be interested in the exhaust manifolds if they're not too rusty. How much shipped to 74429?

Thanks!

Reposting:

Interested in the exhaust "Y" pipe back to the flange under the "B-Pillar" past the CATs. Could potentially use just Y Pipe and O2 sensor if shipping kills the hole piece. Let me know. Would need shipped to CT 06437.

Interested in steering wheel if leather is in great shape under the wheel cover in the photo.

interested in all 4 calipers. I'm local and can come pick them up. Also may be interested in the rear hatch glass, if you're willing to sell separate from the hatch itself.

How much for the door window weatherstripping if in good shape, rear trunk speakers covers, rear passenger plastic step, and sunroof trim.

What caster correction (if any) did you use? Plates? Control arm bushings? How much for the front control arms?

Hello, Do you still got for sale front mud flaps, rear running boards caps, rear door fender rubber extentions, rear mud flaps? Can you ship to Russia? Thank you

IMG-20170212-WA0018.jpg

I'd be interested in the tailpipe shipped to 80401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom