SOLD 1997 HDJ80 LHD 1HDT / H151 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
green
SALE PENDING

I am selling my 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ80 . This is the diesel version with the 1HDT turbo diesel engine and the bulletproof H151 manual transmission. It also has a cloth interior, dual ac system , dual fuel tanks , refrigerator between the front seats and it it is part time 4wd . It has 35" tires on it and has a full Dobinson suspension lift on it including caster correction plates and adjustable panhards front and rear . It is 25 years old so there are some minor scratches and dings and dents as should be expected on a 25 year young cruiser. I bought this one from a expat in central America and shipped it here and have a TX title in my name for it.

It has around 190 k miles on it , timing belt has been replaced recently and also has a new battery. It had a automatic trans original but it was swapped to the H151 . Few minor things that need attention like the speedo that is inop (I installed a GPS speedo in miles that is accurate) and the rear tank sometimes does not want to switch on. Overall in very decent condition and runs and drives very good . I might bring it with me to the Lone Star Cruiser Roundup in 2 weeks as my HZJ73 crawler is in bits and pieces in my shop still.

32500$

1997 hdj80 Panama.jpg1.jpg
1997 hdj80 Panama.jpg
1997 hdj80 Panama.jpg20.jpg
1997 hdj80 Panama.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom