For Sale 1996 Lexus LX450 100% Rust Free + Lockers ALL ORIGINAL MUST SELL ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1996 Lexus LX450 ( Toyota Land Cruiser ) with 173,550 original miles on it. The truck has never been in an Accident and is 100% Rust free. It is equipped with factory FRONT & REAR LOCKERS ! The truck starts, runs, and drives just as it should. It does not leak any types of fluids or burn any oil, no funny sounds vibrations or smells. It is in beautiful condition inside and out, showing only minor cosmetic blemishes of a 21 year old truck. The Interior shows extremely well for its age, there are no odors nor stains in the carpet or seats. All leather is soft and plush without any tears or cracks in the leather. Comes with 3rd row seats. Headliner is also stain and dirt free. OEM stereo works and sounds great, antenna goes up and down just as it should. A/C and Heat work just as they should, Sunroof works great, etc. This is truly a collectors piece that will only increase in value.

I am a firm believer in preventative maintenance.
Below is a list of a few things that I have done to the truck over the period that I have owned it.

Brand New Radiator, Hoses, Fluid, and Cap.
Brand New Pirelli ATR 285/75/16 Tires all around balanced and wheel alignment performed with extended Road Hazard Warranty.
Fully Tuned up with new wires / spark plugs / distributor cap / rotor / Air Filter / Fuel Filter.
Transfer case, differential front and rear - flushed out and refilled with new OEM spec gear oil.
Oil changes performed every 3k miles.
Brand New Complete Exhaust System; Headers to Catalytic Converters, Muffler and Tail Pipe, with New 02 Sensors- Upstream and Downstream.
Brand New brakes all around.
Brand New AGM High Performance Battery
Brand New EGR Valve, Modulator, and vacuum lines.
Brand New Engine Belts and Idler Pulleys.
Front Knuckles repacked and greased.
WeatherTech All season floor liners throughout the entire truck.
Multiple center console bulbs replaced.
All Door Speakers have been upgraded to high fidelity Pioneer Speakers.
Brand New Left and Right Front Tie Rod Ends.
Brand New KYB shocks front and rear.
Brand New Windshield wiper motor.
Upgraded Sylvania Xenon infused ZXE Headlight Bulbs.
Thule Roof Rack Pads.
Lexus LS400 SunVisors.
Comes with an Alarm and Remote Starter.

3 Keys and 2 remote start fobs are included with the truck, a book of maintenance records and receipts, as well as the original Lexus Owners Manual booklet and Guide.

My truck has been very well cared for. I have also Detailed and paint Corrected the truck to remove all swirl marks within the paint. I wash and detail the truck myself ! It is currently top coated with Sonax Polymer Net Shield which provides 6 months of Protection- performed in October.

This truck NEEDS NOTHING ! It will be very hard for someone to find one as clean and as well cared for like this one.

It is listed on eBay at : 1996 Lexus LX BASE | eBay

Please feel free to message me for additional details or any questions that you may have.

Last edited:
DSC_0070.jpg
DSC_0087 (2).jpg
DSC_0086 (3).jpg
DSC_0083.jpg
DSC_0085.jpg

First off, for that thing being from New York and black in color you did a HELL of a job keeping the shiny-side in nice condition. That being said, if you are gonna sell that thing on here, being from New York, you are going to HAVE to put up detailed pictures of the non-shiny side. Just letting you know. LCs from the east coast/midwest will not get much love on here w/o undercarriage pics. Just the way it is. So I would fire that camera back up before all the requests come in. GL with the sale, she sure is clean.

First off, for that thing being from New York and black in color you did a HELL of a job keeping the shiny-side in nice condition. That being said, if you are gonna sell that thing on here, being from New York, you are going to HAVE to put up detailed pictures of the non-shiny side. Just letting you know. LCs from the east coast/midwest will not get much love on here w/o undercarriage pics. Just the way it is. So I would fire that camera back up before all the requests come in. GL with the sale, she sure is clean.

Sorry but my rig is washed once a week by me and me only haha.. i have undercarriage pics aswell that I will upload.. just as clean on the bottom as she is on top ! ;)

I see rust. As a matter of fact, I think I can actually see the salt, too.

I see rust. As a matter of fact, I think I can actually see the salt, too.
What you see is snow that kicked up from me driving it on the undercarriage not salt. The truck has been garaged its whole life here in the east.. if you find one in the east with a cleaner underbody let me know cause thats next to impossible.. its literally rust free.. lets be reasonable here its 21 years old not a 2017..

Nice LX, I personally love them in there stock form (look, ride quality, etc). Feel free to ignore my question but why are you selling it?
I agree 100% they are BEAUTIFUL stock but with minor touches (285's tires some roof pads, tail light guards.. this is truly my baby ! ) and absolutely my personal favorite of all land cruiser production styles. I am going back to school and need money for college tuition :/

It is super clean for sure. I would buy this if I was looking for an 80.
But isn't it funny when you see all of these LC ads for sale and no one ever wants to show that freakin driver seat. I've had 6 of these things that I've sold and the driver seat is always the scary elephant in the room. "I will avoid the driver seat and everyone will think it is as clean as the rest of the truck" Show that thing, we know it sucks, It really doesn't matter because they make covers for a couple of hundred bucks. GLWS

It is super clean for sure. I would buy this if I was looking for an 80.
But isn't it funny when you see all of these LC ads for sale and no one ever wants to show that freakin driver seat. I've had 6 of these things that I've sold and the driver seat is always the scary elephant in the room. "I will avoid the driver seat and everyone will think it is as clean as the rest of the truck" Show that thing, we know it sucks, It really doesn't matter because they make covers for a couple of hundred bucks. GLWS

my drivers seat doesnt even suck :D lol thought I had uploaded a pic of it ! sorry guys !

DSC_0031.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom