For Sale 1996 FZJ80 - 196k - 3 Locked - Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All info is in this Craigslist ad except I forgot to add that it has a new battery as well. Give me an offer, I had no idea what to price this thing at and my mechanic said list it at 15k. Would way rather sell it to one of you fools and my phone number is in the ad if you have any questions. Bought it stock off of 4runnerd on here so he can fill in some of the older information too.
MUD Price - $13,500 OBO
1996 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ80

Last edited:
Bump!

Price drop, make me an offer. Sorta want to start an Sti or evo build...😁

Gotta live out the speed dream until I come back to reality and buy a cruiser again haha.
The speed dream is fun but do your reading on what modded sti's/evos actually cost. They are not good platforms for "builds." Nearly any performance mod makes them massively unreliable and you will forever be throwing money at them chasing everything. Have had more than one friend go down that rabbit hole with them only to sell and declare 'never again.'

The speed dream is fun but do your reading on what modded sti's/evos actually cost. They are not good platforms for "builds." Nearly any performance mod makes them massively unreliable and you will forever be throwing money at them chasing everything. Have had more than one friend go down that rabbit hole with them only to sell and declare 'never again.'
That’s the thing and I totally agree with that. I wouldn’t pick up a newer Sti or evo. For the “Sti” build I was thinking of starting out with an old pre bugeye 2.5rs sedan (like 22b style) and putting in a 2005 motor/trans in it. I’m studying at college rn to work on cars and wanted to get an idea of street car mechanics vs big off-road vehicle mechanics. Again, super money pit but fun project to start out with a unique build and selling off the cruiser would help fund that. Definitely want to pick up another 80 after school and work on that to become an expo build though.

That’s the thing and I totally agree with that. I wouldn’t pick up a newer Sti or evo. For the “Sti” build I was thinking of starting out with an old pre bugeye 2.5rs sedan (like 22b style) and putting in a 2005 motor/trans in it. I’m studying at college rn to work on cars and wanted to get an idea of street car mechanics vs big off-road vehicle mechanics. Again, super money pit but fun project to start out with a unique build and selling off the cruiser would help fund that. Definitely want to pick up another 80 after school and work on that to become an expo build though.
As long as you know what youre getting into. See you in a few years, you'll be back :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom