Parting Out 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
UPDATE 7/13/17
I used the seats, door panels, liftgate, steering box, and engine block, This was a good runner with a clean body. Everything else is available.

I also have a full set of body parts in Green, Ruby Red, White and Metallic Brown with exception of liftgates.

Last edited:
Brake booster is fine. 200,000 miles. Works great.

What color is the interior?

WJR

Is the rear axle a full float with disc brakes? I might be interested in the rear brake backing plates if they are.

fan shroud and relay cover (under hood). Pic of relay cover please, all shipped to 67880. Thanks.

Looking for all lock cylinders ( front 2 doors. Ignition. Glove box. Rear hatch. ) And keys

The key for my new truck is fubar, can pull it out of the ignition with the truck running. Doesn't unlock doors. Just plain old as s***

Also looking for rear mud flaps

I'd try to go to the dealer but since it's a us vehicle I'm not having luck.

Will be shipped up to Canada... snail mail if need be. t2m1e4

Thanks

Last edited:
do you have the passenger mirror and the center console lid?

Is this tan interior?

WJR

Hey Paul, I know in April I requested a few things that weren't available, maybe this is different?

- internal front axles
- birfs
- lug nuts

I'm going to be in LA driving back to the Sierras next week so I can toss them in my rental car and skip the shipping if that works.

I'm looking for a full radiator support panel if you have one. I've got an green 97 if you have one in green or I'd take the ruby red one if not. Just looking for one in good condition. Thank you!

I am looking for a working, exterior front LH (or driver's side) door handle with key hole for a dark green FZJ80 series shipped to 94118.

Like this image:

IMG_2325.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for all lock cylinders ( front 2 doors. Ignition. Glove box. Rear hatch. ) And keys

The key for my new truck is fubar, can pull it out of the ignition with the truck running. Doesn't unlock doors. Just plain old as s***

Also looking for rear mud flaps

I'd try to go to the dealer but since it's a us vehicle I'm not having luck.

Will be shipped up to Canada... snail mail if need be. t2m1e4

Thanks

Have you tried getting your local dealer to make you a CODE CUT key? If you take them the VIN (they'll usually need to see registration in YOUR name), they can look up the original key code & cut you a new key, from scratch, to the original specifications.
I had a similar issue & <$20 (US) got me a brand new OEM key (actually 2) that were cut just like the day the Cruiser rolled off the assembly line.

Now, this MAY NOT solve your issue; if the ignition lock cylinder is truly boogered, or if the locks have been replaced at some point. But, for the minimal cost, I would definitely attempt that before changing out all the locks.

I used the seats, door panels, Front fenders, hood, grille, valance, steering box and engine to complete another project. This was a good runner with a clean body. Everything else is available.

I also have a full set of body parts in Green. This one is Ruby Red

Looking for both rear bumper end caps for my '94. Are they available from this part out ? If so, cost and if possible a photo or two. I have a UPS account as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom