SOLD 1993 Land cruiser Prado (KZJ78) JDM Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$28,500
1993 Land Cruiser Prado (KZJ78) JDM import. -3.0L turbo diesel (1kz-te engine), 4 Spd A/T, 4x4
-actual fuel mileage is around 19-21mpg in the city)
-E- locking hubs; E-Rear Diff lock
-4 inch Rancho lift with 33x12.5” tires on super rare 6lug Centerline convo pros, 15”
-240, 000km at the time of this posting (about 149k miles) . No mechanical issues, reliable, regular maintenance conducted as needed, runs strong
-AC blows ice, heat works well also
- power windows and locks all working well
-seats 8, 3rd row folds up and out of the way, or can be easily removed completely
-custom faux leather seat covers
-very clean in and out, no rips, cracks, or scale rust
-Full after market 3” fujitsubo exhaust
- rock sliders,
-after market sound system, Bluetooth, dvd and solid speakers (uncommon for yotas)
-I can only attach 5 pics. More available upon request

No lowball offers will be entertained. I donʼt NEED to sell this truck and canʼt emphasize that enough. I am going back to Japan on Mil orders later this year and would rather not throw it in storage and get another one out there. If you donʼt see the value in this vehicle then God bless, donʼt waste your time or mine kicking tires and low balling. Imported from Japan, Titled and registered in VA

Call or text {contact info removed}

746E5942-26C4-4A3E-9E20-E81E16AB386F.jpeg

04EA8462-9FCF-4712-937D-EFD80D89D463.jpeg

376375C3-FB7D-4BE9-8BF6-2AFDDEAE78E1.jpeg

5ACE85E8-414A-4052-8960-C90880C3818B.jpeg

3021A5AF-805D-4A2E-B05D-DB9AEA8BCFB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Can’t low ball you if no price is listed. Please post a price per forum rules.

Can’t low ball you if no price is listed. Please post a price per forum rules.
You’re absolutely right and I thought about that later. Logged on to fix it and saw you calling me out! Getting to it now

$18,500 (lowered)
1993 Land Cruiser Prado (KZJ78) JDM import. -3.0L turbo diesel (1kz-te engine), 4 Spd A/T, 4x4
-fuel mileage is around 19-21mpg in the city)
-E- locking hubs; E-Rear Diff lock
-4 inch Rancho lift with 33x12.5” tires on super rare 6lug Centerline convo pros, 15”
-244,000km at the time of this posting
-. No mechanical issues, reliable, regular maintenance conducted as needed, runs strong
-AC blows ice, heat works well also
- power windows and locks all working well
-seats 8, 3rd row folds up and out of the way, or can be easily removed completely
-custom faux leather seat covers
-very clean in and out, no rips, cracks, or scale rust
-Full after market 3” fujitsubo exhaust
- rock sliders,
-after market sound system, Bluetooth, dvd and solid speakers (uncommon for yotas)
-I can only attach 5 pics. More available upon request
I am going back to Japan on Mil orders later this year and would rather not throw it in storage and get another one out there. Imported from Japan, Titled and registered in VA

Call or text {contact info removed}

View attachment 2228955

View attachment 2228956

View attachment 2228957

View attachment 2228960

View attachment 2228961

If you've seen any of the prices these have been going for on places like Japanese Classics, this should be a quick sale at the updated price. Good luck!

T
If you've seen any of the prices these have been going for on places like Japanese Classics, this should be a quick sale at the updated price. Good luck!
That’s what I’m hoping for brother, I got my eye on an 80series when I get back to Japan. 😀 cheers

I know I'm really late to the party, but where can I find some rock sliders like that for my KZJ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom