1992 Land Cruiser Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone, i haven't been on the forum for quite a few months. I am thinking of selling my FJ80 and wanted to see if i can get an opinion on how much i should ask for? It has 228k miles on it. I would say that it is in very good condition. Interior is great, no rips or tears in the seats. It has cloth seats. It has no radio at this time. The antenna does not go up (power antenna). It has a part time 4x4 kit in it from LOKKA. We have replaced the radiator and done a tune up and also replaced the thermostat. Also replaced the starter. It does have a power steering leak. My husband advised that there is a kit that can be purchased to repair that. The body is fine, no major dents or anything. Paint is not good on the hood, the previous owner tried to sand it out. Paint is peeling around the fender wells. I like the vehicle, but it's just not very zippy. I'm looking at getting an FJ Cruiser.

If anyone can give an idea on what it may be worth that would be great. I can send other pictures as well. Thanks! -POKEY
thumb_IMG_6089_1024.jpg

Hi, Pictures of bad paint would be helpful. Mike

Ok thanks. I don't know about maint except for what we have done. This does give me a ballpark to start with.

$2001 and half a Snickers !!

You guys are a riot!

Since nobody else has said it...

FJ Cruisers are lame. Don’t sell a real Land Cruiser to get a wannabe.

Resume...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom