For Sale 1991 77 Series Low KM and Pristine Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cleanest 77 series I have had come to my shop. Thought about keeping it for myself but have others I want to play with. Truck has just over 61000 miles. Truck has the legendary 1HZ Toyota diesel engine with automatic transmission. Paint and interior are both 10 out of 10. This is an unmolested truck that has been well taken care of with factory radio and driver's suspension seat. Truck will have a full service including all fluids before it leaves and a new timing belt for safe measure. Truck is located in Central Oregon will come with Oregon Title. SOLD!

More photos here: Sales & Importation - Eco-OffRoad, LLC
IMG_7018.JPG
IMG_7043.JPG
IMG_7052.JPG

Last edited:
did beno take this? i guess i'll have to order parts to assist him in the addiciton.

IMG_7025.JPG
IMG_7026.JPG
IMG_7036.JPG
IMG_7046.JPG

IMG_7040.JPG
IMG_7039.JPG
IMG_7024.JPG

Mine ! It will be in Alabama in a week or so !!!

Yes Sold to Bulletsmith. Sad to see this one go, but you can't keep them all. And yes strange spring things are pen holders, or flowers for your girly side.

Thanks for the comment 60toyetero!

Yes Sold to Bulletsmith. Sad to see this one go, but you can't keep them all. And yes strange spring things are pen holders, or flowers for your girly side.

Thanks for the comment 60toyetero!

Oh that is right on it, and right up @bulletsmith alley ....it has that veterans taste to it

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom