For Sale 1990 HZJ75 UTE Bend, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was planning on building this land cruiser UTE but plans have changed. It has 140k miles which is pretty low for the 1HZ. It does have AC and dual fuel tanks, drives great. Chassis and all around looks solid with no rust. send me a PM if interested in more information. SOLD
P1301121.JPG

P1301117.JPG
P1301122.JPG
P1301123.JPG
P1301124.JPG

Last edited:
I sure wish I had a bigger piggy bank right now! This shouldn't last long!

So dose this mean your keeping the troopy?

It is a really sweet Ute for sure! I wish I could keep them all. No I am not keeping the troopy, It is for sale as well. We bought a motor home and are in the process of fixing it, and are moving into it full time. We were going to do that with the Ute. Either a flat bed camper, or take the bed off completely and build a motor home box on it but my wife wanted something bigger if we were going to be in it full time.

I looked at this truck earlier this week, and while there was snow on the gorund so I did not crawl around under the truck I did get down on a knee and take a peak. This truck is every bit as nice as it looks. The engine fired right up (hot start) and we went for a drive. I was also impressed by the ride quality, Lucas compared it to a 90's Tacoma and I would very much agree. If only I could talk my wife into it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom