For Sale 1990 HZJ75 UTE Bend, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was planning on building this land cruiser UTE but plans have changed. It has 140k miles which is pretty low for the 1HZ. It does have AC and dual fuel tanks, drives great. Chassis and all around looks solid with no rust. send me a PM if interested in more information. SOLD
P1301121.JPG

P1301117.JPG
P1301122.JPG
P1301123.JPG
P1301124.JPG

Last edited:
Both this and Troopy are beautiful. Great price. Tú eres venezolano

Thanks for the good comments guys. Both the UTE and the troopy are great rigs and I wish I could keep them! FJ73Texas I agree this is my favorite color too! they did not make them in olive green very long but it is the best color in my opinion. AKayl Glad you enjoyed looking at the UTE and thanks for the good feedback. Like I mentioned to AKayl when we were driving around, the UTE drives like a late 90s early 2000 gen1 Tacoma if I had to compare it with something in the USA for those who have never been in one

Want. GLWS. It looks amazing.

I know its dirty.... We still have snow and water on the roads but wanted to show that the rig is solid all around, and chassis has zero rust issues

P2060028.JPG
P2060030.JPG
P2060032.JPG
P2060029.JPG

Last edited:
A lot of interest, a lot of drooling over, but nobody has the money

Last edited:
heya- at what driver height do these cabs get "snug"? are they similar to the old 45 singlecabs where anyone over 6foot tall gets into fetal positions to drive??
I'm 5'11" and drove mine 4200mi home. Not too bad, over 6 long drives might get a bit cramped. How long your legs are might also play a part in this question.

That is awesome! Even has the front vent windows I love. Like many others on here, not in the cards for me now. GLWS.

Have all the import papers needed to be registered in the states except california. making it more affordable to those interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom