For Sale 1990 FJ-75 pickup for sale, GA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD.

Well the time has come. I said this was the one truck that I would never sale, but I am ready to move on. 1990 FJ-75 pickup legally titled and registered in Georgia, title in hand. This truck is very clean and only has 143,XXX kilometers (89,XXX miles). Carburated 3f engine, h55 transmission, split case and full floater rear axle. 4.11 gears in the diffs and this truck will cruise on the interstate at 70 mph turning 2150 rpms.

All of the work that has been done to the truck has been done within the last year.

New OE non-winch bumper
OME heavy 2.5" lift complete
33x10.50x15 B.F. Goodrich A/Ts
Asian locking hubs
new radiator
new thermostat, waterpump, and clutch fan
new hoses and belts where needed
rebuilt carburator
completely new front brakes
Redline RT-90 in transmission
CD/ipod radio with new speakers
tool box in bed
new oil pan gasket

The truck has no leaks and no problems. The factory water temp. gauge does not work in the gauge cluster, so I installed a mechanical gauge that works great. I just put the OE non-winch bumper on the truck, but I still have the chrome factory winch bumper also. In fact I have the old springs and the factory radio also.

The previous owner had the doors painted and new rubber installed and he also took the bed off to undercoat and paint. This truck was one of the trucks that came from Kansas State University. Mine belonged to the Geology Department and was sold by them on GSA.gov about three years ago. Two more of these trucks were used by the Agriculture Department and the were sold on PurpleWave.com.
Purple Wave auction listing | SOLD! March 16 Government Surplus Equipment and Vehicles Internet Only Auction

I will post a couple more pictures in this thread, but if somebody wants specific photos just let me know and I can email them to you. Truck is located in Covington, GA 30014 just outside Atlanta. Asking $22,000 for the truck.
fj75clean 017.jpg
fj75clean 010.jpg
fj75clean 018.jpg

Last edited:
What a nice rig there.

Too bad you need to sell it.

Wish it was in the cards for me.

Good luck with it.

Very nice; what mpg does this get city/hwy?

That is awesome! How many seat belts?

Does it have AC?

Always the wrong time

Beautiful rig,,, Good luck with the sale,,,, Drool said it best

I want!

Fantastic rig, sorry to hear you are selling but someone will score the rig of a lifetime...

Truck has seat belts for three people. Driver and passanger are shoulder and the center is a lap belt.

Thanks.

Great, thanks!

I am now looking at needing one of these for a job but not in this good of shape for what i would be doing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom