SOLD 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 - Only 116k Miles (OR) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oz-20180427-0872.jpg

UPDATE: Indeed as @Mookies suggested my truck's odometer seems to have been rollbacked at some point in the 90's. I wish I had checked Carfax earlier but as I truly like this community I want to be as honest as possible. So now I can just say that the mileage is unknown but the truck feels like a low mileage truck (especially the interior).

I'm dropping the price to $13,000 (taking the loss).

Selling this recently purchased, unknown but probably low mileage, all stock 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 two-tones, in great shape! Very clean interior, well maintained. Include Rhino roof rack.

Rebuilt transmission (2k miles) and new radiator too.

Records of all the maintenance. Minor body rust at the bottom of the body.

Bought in California but currently in Oregon. Title valid until August 2018.

Had LCNW (Landcruiser NW) do a check up of the truck a week ago.

Located in NE Portland, serious buyers only.

Selling it because I already got a totaled FJ62 with a brand new transmission and rebuilt engine that I want to swap to a clean truck with damaged transmission/engine.

Send me a private message if you are interested and we can discuss.

More photos: 1988-FJ62

oz-20180424-0860.jpg
oz-20180424-0861.jpg
oz-20180427-0873.jpg
oz-20180427-0876.jpg

Last edited:
Please post the VIN so I can run a Carfax. I looked at one in Cali just like this a few months back but history revealed way more miles and from the east coast. Want to make sure it's a different rig.

Undercarriage pics?

Hi guys,

I have lot of interest locally, so I will follow-up with more info here if the truck doesn't sell.

Thanks for your messages!

PS: Also new price $19k!

What was the old price?

UPDATE: Indeed as @Mookies suggested my truck's odometer seems to have been rollbacked at some point in the 90's. I wish I had checked Carfax earlier but as I truly like this community I want to be as honest as possible. So now I can just say that the mileage is unknown but the truck feels like a low mileage truck (especially the interior).

I'm dropping the price to $15k (taking the loss).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom