For Sale 1988 HJ61 Landcruiser RHD, 12HT, High Roof, 125K, CA title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am just putting my feelers out to see what the interest in this beauty is. I bought it about a year ago freshly imported from Japan and my plan was to restore it fully but won't be able to anymore due to a family emergency.

1988 Toyota HJ61
12H-T Toyota inline 6 cylinder Turbo Diesel engine
H55f 5 speed manual transmission
RHD
125k miles
4x4
Full Floating rear axle
High roof
Sunroof
AC (blows ice cold)
Front and rear heater
Power steering
Power windows
Power door locks
Brown Interior in great condition
Original japanese sound system
24volt system
Factory suspension
Can come with the original rims, right now it has larger aftermarket ones on it.
Pretty new tires (Bridgestone dueler A/T 33x12.5R15LT)
Thule roof rack

Clean California title, CA registration!!! If you are in CA you know how desirable that is.

Runs and drives perfectly, fires up very time, extremely reliable!

Imported from Japan, it has some body rust on the front doors, but will come with a set of 4 rust free doors.

I put quite a bit of work already in it. New clutch, new vacuum hoses, rear and front differential, breaks, full engine tune up, all new fluids and filters... Will post details and more images in the coming week.

I am looking for something in the $22,000 range. Really don't want to sell it but need to. Email me if serious in this, please no trades or other offers.

The Cruiser is currently in Los Angeles, CA

Please ask any questions you might have and I’ll try to answer to the best of my ability and knowledge. Thanks and have a great day!

IMG_3664.JPG

As stated above I will post more pictures within the coming week!

Thanks for looking!

Who imported it?

The guy I bought it from was Wilber Yang, who imported it to Montana originally and has a little showroom for import cars in Orange County, CA. This is the website: HOME
Not a Cruiser specific place.

Yes, the truck is registered and titled in CA! Has plates!

Will get pictures up as soon as I can. Probably weekend or early next week.

Thanks for looking!

Here below I will start posting images. If there are specific views/parts that anyone is interested in please ask and I will try to snap some more.

Thanks for looking.

FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg
FullSizeRender 9.jpg

Some more. Also here one correction. I misconverted the milage, it has 128k miles/207758 km.

IMG_5014.JPG
IMG_5015.JPG
IMG_5017.JPG
IMG_5026.JPG
IMG_5032.JPG

Here some engine images. The washer fluid tank is cracked (as seen in a lot of these engines) but works fine.
IMG_5096.JPG

IMG_5097.JPG
IMG_5099.JPG
IMG_5100.JPG
IMG_5101.JPG

These two rust spots are in the front doors. As stated above as I planned to fully redo this car I have an extra set of all four doors, completely free of any flaws.

IMG_5068.JPG
IMG_5069.JPG
IMG_5071.JPG
IMG_5072.JPG

That's it for images, ask questions if you are interested. I am quite sad to see this one go, but I hope it'll make someones day.

Thanks for looking!

FullSizeRender 8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom