Parting Out 1986 FJ60, Monument, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sigfridsandsons.com
Parting out a 1986 FJ60. If you've seen my other listing for "The Great Green Bin LC Parts Sale" - some of these parts may look familiar. However, I have added more pics to this listing.

I couldn't think of an easier way to do this, so here's how this works:

1) Thumb through the "Links to Photos" list below and click on each link to view pics of what I've got.

2) If you see a part you want, please PM me the bin # the item is in (EX: FJ40 Bin #1) and the image number, which is right under the photo (Ex: IMG_9040.JPG)

3) I'll get back to you with pricing/shipping.
A few details
  • PM is preferred over replying in this thread.
  • I only ship UPS so I can use tracking #s (and USPS looses too many packages). I get a great deal on UPS shipping, therefore expect reasonable shipping rates
  • I prefer PayPal, but if push comes to shove I'm sure we can figure something out
Links to Photos

FJ60 Parts - The Big Stuff (and the stuff not in bins)

FJ60 Parts Bin #1

FJ60 Parts Bin #2

FJ60 Parts Bin #3

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #1

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #2

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #3

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #4

Parting out a 1986 FJ60. If you've seen my other listing for "The Great Green Bin LC Parts Sale" - some of these parts may look familiar. However, I have added more pics to this listing.

1) Thumb through the "Links to Photos" list below and click on each link to view pics of what I've got.

2) If you see a part you want, please PM me the bin # the item is in (EX: FJ40 Bin #1) and the image number, which is right under the photo (Ex: IMG_9040.JPG)

A few details
  • I only ship UPS so I can use tracking #s (and USPS looses too many packages). I get a great deal on UPS shipping, therefore expect reasonable shipping rates
  • I prefer PayPal, but if push comes to shove I'm sure we can figure something out
Links to Photos

FJ60 Parts Bin #1

FJ60 Parts Bin #2

FJ60 Parts Bin #3

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #1

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #2

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #3

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #4
Do you have matching vin# plates from door pillar, engine side fire wall, motor and frame, with a clean title on the fj60.
And matching vin# plates on the door pillar, inside engine compartment passenger fender, motor and frame, with a clean title on the fj40.
Is so, what are you asking for the frame and motor on both.
Cheers, Kevin. 928 380-9634

A few details
Links to Photos

FJ60 Parts Bin #1

FJ60 Parts Bin #2

FJ60 Parts Bin #3

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #1

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #2

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #3

FJ60 Parts "Big" Bin #4
Can you give me a call about both of your cruisers.
Cheers, Kevin... 928 380-9634

IMG_0113.jpg
Interest in your upper rear tail gate hatch bumpers. How much for the left and right bumpers? Can we ship via United States Posts Office via flat rate????? USPO does tracking numbers for free with the flat rate packages. I used USPO a lot in my E-Bay sales. Jason

FJ 60 parts Big Bin black.Air Cleaner hose that goes from DS fender well to air cleaner.. Both dash air vents that close Both A/C hoses that attach to firewall

Last edited:
Do you have a power steering pully? And what condition is that fan clutch in?

Thanks

Looking for the thermal probe and pigtail. It gets bolted into the catalytic converter.

Ty

Looking for the thermal probe and pigtail. It gets bolted into the catalytic converter.

Ty

I have one of those hanging under my truck. PM me

I'll take all 4 exterior vents if they are nice and uncracked

Would you be willing to part out all the emergency brake parts from the rear axle? Basically all the parts in the drums associated with the e brake?

I know that 60 ... lived in Telluride a long time. Was the 40 from here too? Looks like Barney's old one (what's left of it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom