SOLD 1985 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stock driveline: 2F, 4spd, 4.10's. Rear has a LockRite and front is open but there's a LockRite included to go in if desired. Home-fabbed spring-over (not my handy work) with nearly new 35" General Grabbers. New (not factory) front seats but they need to be lowered some. Exterior below windows is roll-on bed-coating of some kind, above that is white, engine bay and door jambs are blue. 12k winch up front but it is mounted to factory bumper with only two of the bolts into the frame rails. Was wheeled so corner lights and bumper corners aren't straight, but no major body damage or major rust anywhere. Shows 154k miles but speedo is inop so not fully accurate. Very clean overall though. Frame looks like new; not a bit of rust.

Some of the minor issues:
Choke cable is aftermarket (I think) and nearly impossible to move, which makes it extremely hard to start sometimes.
Blower motor adjusts speeds but will not shut off; just stays on lowest setting when it should be "off".
Radio is hard wired so ignition doesn't turn it off.
CB antenna cable is run across the top of driver's door area and out the door jamb so occasionally gets in the way when entering & exiting.
Windshield and/or door seals leak badly so floors get very wet when it rains.
Rear heat and rear defrost I think don't work.

Located in NW Washington, well north of Seattle. (Truck picked up in Los Angeles though)
Asking $5000

Delivery is possible.

60.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Needs to go.

Price drop.

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom