For Sale 1984 bj42 factory 5 speed price.reduced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rare rare unicorn bj42 toyota landcruiser North American left hand drive 3b diesel factory five speed power steering
Full restoration done in 2016
Aqualu aluminium tub conversion
New doors front and rear
20170826_170010.jpg
20170826_165559.jpg
20170826_165547.jpg

Old.man emu suspension
custom towbar
Factory winch
Turbo intercooler and manifold (not installed)
Located in Vancouver Canada
Easy to import
50 k u.s.

Fxxx me. Ok
My.name is chris im 6 foot 1 big dude......44 yrs old.
Black hair work for fire dept for 20.yrs.....sound like same guy?
I lived in squamish for 17 yrs . I bought it from a guy whose adult son lives in squamish down the road.from me....had parts shipped to squamish i p8cked them up from his sons townhouse
How long he owned it? I dont know. he told.me bought it in.march....he was planning on taking it back east but sold.it to me he then moved back east
He obviously bought it and flipped it.to me
I dont care why should you.
I bought it for the reasons.stated in post above
I called it a unicorn in this post because since.i first saw it thats how ive referred to it.

Not.sure why you.feel u need.to.highjack
My post. Are.u interested in buying it? You are misguided not same dude

Feel free.to call me and we can discuss
604.764 8779
Chris

Not thats it really any of.your business.....

Yes I bought this 84 primarily because of the parts it came.with i needed them to restore my 81bj42 as I told.your brother...?..I also told.him i was.most.likely.going to.fix.all.of.the issues on the 84 and resell.it.....and this 84 is just too perfect.to take.into.the bush. So i now have 2 bj42s in the driveway. Good.for.me good.for.wife.not.so much...lol....When your brother came.to.my.front.door and approached me offering it for.sale along with all the parts i needed.....i couldnt pass on it. Would have taken me forever and a day.to.find all those.parts and they.landed at.my front door. Pretty sure he made out.pretty good.in the deal.....i paid up.for the.bj42 and the parts its.a.beautiful.rig.. As for.the history on it. Your brother knew nothing of.it he told.me.it was restored by a.guy in kelowna where he bought it.. You obviously.know more.about it than.your brother...restored.is a funny term. Nut and bolt.rotisserie restoration to.museum quality no it was not. If it were.it would be 65 k us....is this the cleanest landcruiser ive seen in a decade.or.so with new doors new tub all new suspension new. paint new rubber rims repainted exhaust and.brakes yep. Do.people.pull.me.over.to.ask.questions about it yep. Is it rare and beautiful 84 yep. Does.it run great.and.have any issues.nope.
I have since.talked.to.a.few.people.who.knew of this bj42 prior.to.your brother.owning it.for.the 4.months. fyi your brother didnt.know.anything about landcruisers originally he was.asking me questions on.how.to.hook the batteries up......when i first.met him....
One of these 2 .bj42s .has to.go.....it was.never.my intention on.keeping 2 of.them. i have now repaired and fixed all the issues that this 84 had as it needed a bunch of.work when i bought it. ive.put over 3 grand into.it making it right. Been through.it. top.to.bottom.with my mechanic. The 81 is also for sale at this time... whichever.goes.first i will keep.the other... . Id rather keep.the 81 as this 84 is way too nice to offroad it and thats what I use my cruisers for.....thanx for you interest willard. Im sure.ill.see.you on.the trails ...
Theres the story.
Cheers

That was ridiculously difficult to read with all the weird punctuation.

Good luck with the sale. The BJ42 is worth it and in great condition.
I talked to my brother and he mentioned the guy he sold to, sold it to you.

Was the turbo installed on it? He thought the guy before might have installed it.
Could be a good selling point as I know these are not lightening fast without them (had 2 of these myself).

Thanx....glad we.got.that sorted...turbo is on my workbench.it.will go on whatever one i keep or with the 84 when it sells
Was.just looking at it....too many.projects
Wife is getting that squirelly.look in her eyes.
Well more than.normal anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom