Parting Out 1977 and 1978 FJ40 Parting Out Entire Vehicles EVERYTHING!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Door limiters ? Passenger side b-pillar from top of rocker seam to the top?- where the top meets at the door striker.

Hello, I would be interested in a water pump pully for a clutch compatible water pump, also seeking a Radiator fan than will bolt onto said clutch.

rear Bumperettes?

Hello, I would be interested in a water pump pully for a clutch compatible water pump, also seeking a Radiator fan than will bolt onto said clutch.

rear Bumperettes?
I have a new fan, a used fan and a used but in very good condition fan clutch. I have no pulley though.

Can you give me a bit more information. I think I have all of it but need to make sure we are talking about the same parts.

Well if you have any of it that's more than I have! All I have is one defrost duct outlet. I honestly can't tell you what I want part by part as I am not sure what goes under the dash. It's a great body, but a little light on things like heaters, duct pipe, wiper motors and silly things like wiring.

Well if you have any of it that's more than I have! All I have is one defrost duct outlet. I honestly can't tell you what I want part by part as I am not sure what goes under the dash. It's a great body, but a little light on things like heaters, duct pipe, wiper motors and silly things like wiring.
I have the heater, heater ducts and various pipework. I have no wiring as it was melted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom