For Sale 1976 Toyota 2F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.alexandermoore.co
Came out of a 76 FJ55. All parts included are pictured. Manifold, Bell housing, Weber Carb, pump, Dizzy, etc.

I never ran the engine because of electrical issues but I got it to turn over by jumping the starter before engine was pulled. Was told it was a strong engine by previous owner until the fj55 ran into some electrical problems. Ended up rebuilding another 2f I had. Ran a dry compression test with the following numbers:

1. 135

2. 152

3. 152

4. 155

5. 117

6. 145

Asking Price
REDUCED TO $700 FROM $800.

Do not want to ship, may be willing to meet short distance from Charleston, SC.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

IMG_6263 3.JPG

IMG_6276.JPG

Last edited:
Any idea of mileage? When’s the last time it ran? Positive 117 is right? Test of numbers strong.

What’s the engine SN?

There is several numbers on the side, not really sure which is serial so I’ll list all 3 from front to back...

Near front underneath logo 1141161011
Middle 114
Towards back 60415 (4)

Any idea of mileage? When’s the last time it ran? Positive 117 is right? Test of numbers strong.

I’ll have to dig up a photo of the odometer but I want to say it was less than 100k. Previous owner said it ran 5 years ago in the Fj55 until ran into some electrical problems in the harness. Then let it sit until I bought the 55. I got the engine to spin over by jumping the starter and a new battery to make sure it wasn’t seized (I have a video somewhere). I ran the compression test a couple times and those were the average results. Not sure about the 117, possible I could have missed something. The original plan was just to throw this engine in my 40 and ride, but I ended up doing just doing a complete rebuild on another one I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom