Builds 1975 frame off. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Continuing to give city racer all of my money in exchange for neat stuff.
I picked up one of his new fj60 power steering pumps for that cruisers up coming spa visit....and one of his new 40 series floor mats "fell" into the box as well.
My oe mat is showing a little more wear all the time so I'll give it a rest.

20190105_082524.jpg

took care of a sagging headliner.....went with the raptor liner approach. have three cans on it, waiting on three more to show up
also jumped on sor's sliding windows, and so far im liking them. it's going to be closer on the drivers side, but still might open all the way.

mar19top3.jpg

mar19top2.jpg

mar19windows.jpg

mar19windows2.jpg

mar19windows3.jpg

Where did you get the air cleaner hose?

Hey Brian,

We're all really enjoying reading your build, nice work! Would you mind sharing which Pertronix kit you used in your distributor?

Thanks so much!!

Cheers,
Adam

the first version started eating itself.
they warrentited it and replaced it with the lobe sensing version.

pertron3.jpg

pertronbaseplate.jpg

i decided i needed to have the doors, which i believe are original to it, on it.
setting on a dirt floor in a barn, didn't do the passenger side any favors.

2019door.jpg

2019door2.jpg

jul19door6.jpg

jul19door7.5.jpg

jul19door7.jpg

there was a toss up to which vendor would be used for the replacement panels...and i ended up with some from a couple places...in the end i felt ccot had the better pieces.
also felt like living life a little...and rented a couple harbor freight flange tool....took two of them.....they are complete junk...but they work well for the few inches you get out of each one.

jul19door10.jpg

jul19door10.5.jpg

jul19door11.jpg

jul19door9.5.jpg

Last edited:
there was a toss up to which vendor would be used for the replacement panels...and i ended up with some from a couple places...in the end i felt ccot had the better pieces.
also felt like living life a little...and rented a couple harbor freight flange tool....took two of them.....they are complete junk...but they work well for the few inches you get out of each one.

View attachment 2044653

View attachment 2044654

View attachment 2044655
How did you align everything so that the new piece matched exactly the portion you removed? My concern is insuring that the perimeter dimensions and lines are true so that there are no door fitment issues.

Last edited:
How did you align everything so that the new piece matched exactly the portion you removed?

clean living and blind luck.

careful measuring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom