1974 wiring diagram/help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have exhausted my searches looking for a wiring diagram specific to a 1974. While I was trying to figure out some wiring under the dash I noticed that the buzz/hum I was hearing was coming from my wiper motor motor. Seems along the way it must’ve been frozen and burned the plug. All the wires from the wiper motor and were all burnt and melted together. Does anyone have a schematic or know how they’re supposed to go back? After cutting it I seem to have lost switched power to the fuse block
4BBB5768-771F-4669-8A82-467FB34F922A.jpeg

So I have exhausted my searches looking for a wiring diagram specific to a 1974. While I was trying to figure out some wiring under the dash I noticed that the buzz/hum I was hearing was coming from my wiper motor motor. Seems along the way it must’ve been frozen and burned the plug. All the wires from the wiper motor and were all burnt and melted together. Does anyone have a schematic or know how they’re supposed to go back? After cutting it I seem to have lost switched power to the fuse block View attachment 3480299
I'd be interested in a diagram too. These old wires are wearing out.

$9 plus whatever their normally ridiculous shipping charges are. Probably still under $30 though so not that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom