1974 FJ55 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The windshield will be here by Tuesday, 260 is my cost with installation! I didn't think that was too bad honestly
That sounds pretty darn good!
Are you going to see if they will do heat reject tint at the some time?

What has everyone been doing for a frontseat? Ideally I need to keep it bench but am not opposed to going buckets. I have thought about dropping them off at upholstery shop but wanted to check in before I went that route.

What has everyone been doing for a frontseat? Ideally I need to keep it bench but am not opposed to going buckets. I have thought about dropping them off at upholstery shop but wanted to check in before I went that route.
I found some material that looks a lot like the stock pattern. See my build thread - link is in my signature.

I found some material that looks a lot like the stock pattern. See my build thread - link is in my signature.
Did you have to redo anything to the cushions? Both of my seats vinyl are in good condition and I would replace if needed but my front seat especially my driver's side doesn't have any cushion whatsoever any more. And as much as I drive it I need that cushion.

I heard everyone is going with Scheelmann.
I saw someone recommend these to someone who was asking about buckets on Facebook and looked at them just earlier today. They look nice but may be out of my price range especially if that is for one seat.

Last edited:
I do believe that is what all the cool kids are doing…

IMG_3415.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom